Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Why are you guys acting like Gregory committed murder? I wish he did that to Garrett.
what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
garretts gameplanning and playbook has yet to get us to the playoffs in a regular basis.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Tells it all about this team. Not one player, not one coach got in Randy's face after such a stupid and selfish play that gift wrapped 3 points to the opponent. Oh I forgot, we have to handle Randy with care.

Good point. Tells you how much of a joke Garrett is. No player fears making mistakes because the coach claps when you do.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Dak with 40 yards passing in a half:omg:
The qb doesn’t need to pass for a lot of yards to win. I’d rather see him play smart...... see, he has no turnovers........ and we are still in the game. Just need to see the defense stand up.....

I’m sorry, I can’t even type that crap with a straight face.

Status
Not open for further replies.