Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Dak has yet to pass over 200 yards. That is pathetic for a NFL Qb.

Hard to do that when you don’t have any time to throw.

Seriously I get that Conner Williams is the second round pick but the kid is absolutely not ready. He’s getting absolutely killed.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Never has an 11 point halftime deficit felt so insurmountable. This offense is complete trash. Defense looks confused out there and can't even get consistent pressure on the worst line in football.

Sean Lee is now a part time player. Tank has disappeared this game. Only good thing to come out of the first half is we know we have one player that can tackle, and that is Vander esch. Everyone is allowing all kinds of yards after contact.

Dak is missing guys. But from the angles I've seen we are not getting anyone open either.

It's hard to believe a professional football team can come out this flat two out of the first three weeks of the season.

AmericasTeam81

Reaction score
Garrett’s gotta go and Dak can be the backup. Quality backup he would be. Zeke is not the same back from 2016. Seems slow and sluggish. Heavy maybe.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Embarrassing effort.

Might as well keep building for the future.

Dak is not the future.

This season already feels like a wash.

No need to go after aging Earl.

Can we get rid of the entire coaching staff?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
stevie jones told JG no more running with dak, the rpo plays last week was what got things going and led to scores.
So they had to drop rpo's from game plan.

Without that Dak is not as good.
But whole team is not as good this game.

I can only hope they go rpo in 2nd half

lets use tavon more and get rico in their !! good grief do something.

and elliot is so slow I would go to rod smith for 2nd half

ghst187

Reaction score
If the second half is as bad as the first, JJ can’t let JG on the plane home.
This isn’t game one, this is the third game of the season. We are such a colossal embarrassment of a team right now you have to shake things up immediately.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Through 2.5 weeks, I firmly believe we are one of the worst 3 teams in the league. This defense isn't talented enough to carry this invisible and mistake prone offense. This is a bad team right now. No way around it.

JDSmith

Reaction score
Man you know there will be peeps still trying to defend rayne after this performance by shifting the blame to the coaches and/or Oline.

You will not ever convince these fans otherwise beucase they are entrenched in their views

Dak sucks - but he's not out of place on this island of misfit toys. Zeke makes 10 times what Dak does and he can't catch or even run along the sideline by himself without screwing it up. Our defense plays well, kind of, but can't buy a sack against a team that gives them out like party favors. We burn timeouts the way Seattle used to give up sacks (before they played us).

It just goes on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.