Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Just another painful season. I have learned to set my expectations low with this team over the years. Numb to it as long as carrot is coaching this Fiasco.

Zman5

Reaction score
We can talk about fixing the OL, QB, WR, and TE but nothing will matter until we get rid of JG.

I'm sure the Ram's fans had the same conversations before getting rid of Fisher.

BRoni

Reaction score
You mean like how Dak threw a TD to zeke but zeke stepped out? The whole offense looks like trash. In fact, let's bench Dak and put Rush out there and see if things change.

Anyone talking about Dak needs to get a clue. This starts right at the top.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Man you know there will be peeps still trying to defend rayne after this performance by shifting the blame to the coaches and/or Oline.

You will not ever convince these fans otherwise beucase they are entrenched in their views

Bluestang

Reaction score
You mean like how Dak threw a TD to zeke but zeke stepped out? The whole offense looks like trash. In fact, let's bench Dak and put Rush out there and see if things change.

I guess you missed the inaccurate throws?

J817

Reaction score
Don’t understood all the gloom. Yea it looks bad and it will be a long season, buy HEY

NEW HEAD COACH is coming. BE HAPPY!!!!!

kento40

Reaction score
I don't care. This team has enough issues without that massive headache. When that stuff starts rearing it's head on the field, it's time to move on.

I have to agree, for someone who's doing nothing, he has way too much attitude.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Honestly give it another 5 minutes in the 2nd. If nothing potive happens quick turn the game off. I'm not wasting another second on this trash.

Dre11

Reaction score
I'm waiting for someone to actually blame these dumb freaking million dollar players for making fundamental mistakes. Zeke,Gregory,Frazier,

Status
Not open for further replies.