Cowboys vs Seahawks ***GAME THREAD*** 1st Half

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Romo makes it look so easy and yet we had Brad Johnson getting blown out by second worst team in football, the Rams.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
We look unstoppable on offense. The D is a little slack. I wish they would still play them st8 up and not prevent. I'd like to see what we have.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Romo Rocket to Witten TD. OUTSTANDING OFFENSIVE PERFORMANCE thus far, regardless the competition. OUTSTANDING.

topdog

Reaction score
I stunk it up on the links today, my belly is full, and the 'boys are killing 'dem. Happy Thanksgiving everyone, time to take a nap!!!!!:star:

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2446611 said:
Tom Brady in Dallas is dead

thank goodness

see Wade, it doesn't always hurt to take chances, insert Holland and the line looks pretty good
Its the only thing ive been really critical of Romo this year but im glad Romo is Romo again!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Kickoff received at the 4, running right gets out to the 26.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
RoadRunner;2446618 said:
Romo makes it look so easy and yet we had Brad Johnson getting blown out by second worst team in football, the Rams.

And teams were flying around our injured LT. I still don't understand that one. If our coach didn't take him out then I'll be after his head if we miss the playoffs by a game.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I hope we light them up for 50, there are not enough points in the world to make up for that shiny ball.