Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
so much for Choice not being able to pass-block

Holland looks good blocking into the 2nd level

hope Ware and Barber are ok

mmohican29

Reaction score
injuries are part of the game but god has this been the year for those for our team... please be ok Dware and MBIII. Losing Ware would be just horrific for our team. Not season ending necessarily, but would definitely definitely hurt.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
well we did what we needed to do this week, win both games against vastly inferior teams.

Now we have set ourselves up for a nice run in December.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
zrinkill;2447403 said:
Holland does not look fat at all

He seems to have dropped significant weight since he's been here. I remember the first time I saw him he looked much fatter around the middle.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And the field goal is good!!!!

With 8:59 left in the fourth quarter, it's 34-9 Cowboys. Stay tune to a furious zeroburrito inspired Seattle comeback to rip victory out of the jaws of defeat.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Folk will easily be the highest paid kicker in the league at the time of his next contract! He is plain money!

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
Clove;2447404 said:
3rd and 3

Romo has 330 yds and 3 TD - Romo back passes OOB to keep from getting sacked.

troy just used seattle for an anology as a team missing 2 or 3 players that can make a team look average......HELLO did he forget we were missing romo, pacman, newman, felix, kosier, spencer, b.carpenter( i know:rolleyes: ) but no one can tell us in the nfl about big injuries.

come on troy open your eyes and take the fox shades off

Section446

Reaction score
Clove;2447420 said:
Folk good as usual, Dallas 34 Seattle 9
We're lucky to have Folk. Remember that two year stretch with Tuna when we were going after losers like Gramatica and Cortez? :bang2:

RoadRunner

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2447415 said:
well we did what we needed to do this week, win both games against vastly inferior teams.

Now we have set ourselves up for a nice run in December.

Yep. Winning the games we should win. Now its time for the toughest December schedule in the league. I look forward to it.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
zeroburrito;2447352 said:
i don't attack anyone. i still talk about football. that was uncalled for.

I already told you that I agree with you but you have, once again, failed to realize that everyone here has grown tired of all the negativity you keep posting. It especially becomes tiresome when it's unwarranted.