Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks Post game thread ***

JDSmith

Reaction score
man we would have been so dangerous with 5 wins in a row.

We would have had to be a different team to make that happen. This team is good enough to beat the Giants and even the Raiders if they get a miracle, but that's it. This team was NEVER going to win 5 in a row because we can't beat anyone who is decent to good. The Browns could as easily say the'd be the most dangerous team in the playoffs if only they won 16 games in a row.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Actually I thought Dak did mostly ok this game... now overall on the season, that’s another story.

Yeah I had no problem with Dak. To me its evident the pieces around him including the coaches are clueless. I can't explain why he did what he did last year. He was good despite the cluelessness around him. I'm not going to blame Dak though. Not for those interceptions. I've never seen so many passes in the middle of the field to guys who can't even catch....and Terrance Williams of all people was the one who had hands today. Unbelievable.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
This was a game they should of handed it off 30 to 40 times.

The Seahawks had zero offense, yet once again the coaching staff is pass happy.

You are playing a banged up team, that cant get first downs, and you bail them out by taking the best RB in the NFL out of the game. They should of kept pounding the rock and wore the Seahags defense out.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Garrett- is a crappy coach

Linehan- calls crappy plays

Long developing routes and receivers who turn it over will get an L most of the time. Couple that with some fg misses and a pick 6 and it’s a fitting end to the season

movaughn88

Reaction score
Dak's pick 6 might have been the worst play I have ever seen watching football. They were trying to force it to Dez, the route was horrible, Dak misses a wide open Witten and then sky hooks it 6 feet over a wide open Zeke for six the other way. Scary bad.

Has everyone forgotten Romo’s lollipop INT to lose to the Commanders in December?

Dak was bad, but let’s not pretend this team doesn’t regularly disappoint late in the season.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Dak sucked....dez f****** sucked. Coaching sucked. The D gave you enough to win. I'm a huge dak fan but braddah gotta stop playing too conservative!

Satchel89

Reaction score
What a disappointing season. How did this team win 13 games last year? I cannot watch another year of this passing game. It's all of it. One guy gets hurt and everything collapses. I'm not defending Dak anymore either. He's terrible. 4 pick sixes he's thrown this year. The receivers suck, The Tight Ends suck and once again, Bad year after good year.

Gaede

Reaction score
We'll still be in the Jerry Jones era though.
What a disappointing season. How did this team win 13 games last year? I cannot watch another year of this passing game. It's all of it. One guy gets hurt and everything collapses. I'm not defending Dak anymore either. He's terrible. 4 pick sixes he's thrown this year. The receivers suck, The Tight Ends suck and once again, Bad year after good year.
Weak sched

Lutonio

Reaction score
Seemed like they wanted to "ease in" Zeke, but he didn't really seem to miss a step when he was out there. It's a critical game, focus on what gives you the best chance to win.

The Cowboys are a running team. We got the O line and the RB to do that.

Screw that. I would have taken ANY running back getting 3 carries there.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Seemed like they wanted to "ease in" Zeke, but he didn't really seem to miss a step when he was out there. It's a critical game, focus on what gives you the best chance to win.

The Cowboys are a running team. We got the O line and the RB to do that.

Yeah I don't know what they were doing but if I had to guess....it looked like they were easing him in. Letting Rod Smith get some carries which I agree with. They just went full stupid.