Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks post game thread ***

CWR

Reaction score
Gotta say the receivers were on task today. Dak was hot, but he can't always win coming from behind.

It really sucks because we took the damn lead. We needed a stop and the defense couldn't get it done. Then the offense couldn't get it done. I suppose we could pick our poison at the end of the game.

Just once in awhile Id love to take a lead and see our defense hold. Sigh

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It really sucks because we took the damn lead. We needed a stop and the defense couldn't get it done. Then the offense couldn't get it done. I suppose we could pick our poison at the end of the game.

Just once in awhile Id love to take a lead and see our defense hold. Sigh
Yeah, or the offense add to it. It's a mixed bag of tricks. The Devil is in the details!

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Dak had around 3.2 seconds to throw last year against the Vikings, meaning the most time that week. Dak-stans will say Dak carried the team then. Now they’ll blame the defense for RW.

you still hatin on Dak i c lol

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thoughts 3 games in.

- Prescott is the anchor that prevents this team from going forward. From his lack of skill to his poor leadership. He's a bad teammate. The body language of the rest of the offense speaks volumes. I saw a stat the other day on RisenStar.com that said the Cowboys have the widest offensive huddle in the league by a lot. They just don't want to be near this guy. I'm not going to give you the DiNucci joke. I know he's not ready but we have a nice bridge in Dalton until he is ready by week 6 or 7.

- It's nice to see rookie Zeke exploding for all those long runs again. He's baaaaack.

- So how much longer do we continue the CeeDee Lamb experiment? Making a bad pick is only made worse by refusing to accept it. You can waste years being stubborn. #FreeCedrickWilson

- Pollard is getting close to breaking one in the return game. You can feel it. I'd say he should play more on offense but not with rookie Zeke back.

- I was not surprised to see Zack Martin lose his starting job at RG. I don't know if Looney is the answer but something had to be done.

- I'm all for giving people second chances but not when it costs the team on the field. This isn't a charity it's a football team and Aldon Smith shouldn't be on it. I'm sorry if that makes me a bad guy but it needs to be said.

- I don't know what Trevon Diggs is but I can tell you what he isnt, an NFL cornerback.

- I'm not sure this defense as a whole, while talented, is capable of holding up a full season carrying this offense. Their load must be lightened. We have to be able to win games when they aren't playing that well.

- Connor Williams and Jaylon Smith are the obvious early front runners for MVP on both sides of the ball but there's a lot of football yet to be played.

- McCarthy is Garrett with diabetes.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Is it too early to ask for the DC's head on a platter, or are the players blowing assignments? Or is the system too complicated?

How does a guy burn through as many jobs as this guy....yet still have a job? His resume....should have been the first red flag....

As coach:

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How does a guy burn through as many jobs as this guy....yet still have a job? His resume....should have been the first red flag....

As coach:
Wow. Didn't stay anywhere for a long time. Gotta take a close look at those team's records and playoff successes.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
khiladi said:
Dak had around 3.2 seconds to throw last year against the Vikings, meaning the most time that week. Dak-stans will say Dak carried the team then. Now they’ll blame the defense for RW.

you still hatin on Dak i c lol

Yeah he'll never get over it. He hates Dak and badmouths anyone who doesn't agree.

fishspill

Reaction score

As coach:
Just the usual good ol’ boy retread this league is famous for.

cowboyec

Reaction score

As coach:
you can do this with a lotta coaches.
goes both ways.
gets hired alot...gets fired alot.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Seen just about enough Kellen Moore. I don’t know what the thought process is but I lost count of how many passes shorter than 3 yards were thrown tonight.