Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks post game thread***

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I agree with Werder....it looks like a different feeling. WIll it win more games? To be determined. I feel better about several positions and things that happened tonight. I don't feel any better about LT. Ball and Waletzko had their moments, but neither is ready to be a starter. Both at least a year away. We have to get a vet in here to bridge the gap.
1000%

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
At least Two UDFA make the team.

Bell S
Hendershot TE

possibilities:

Houston WR
Davis RB

I think Davis needed a great game to beat out Dowdle and didn't have it. He had moments, but he needed to blow it up.

Houston's a PS player to me. I don't think he's a threat to be claimed.

Agree that Hendershot should be kept along with Bell. I'd still be tempted on Brandon Smith despite his last couple of plays, but I don't see who'd he'd beat out. Maybe if they'd actually played Noah Brown, we could see if he deserved the praise he was getting in practice.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who thinks the Dallas D can't lead the league in forced turnovers again? Quinn and his coaches are building a culture of disruption with big, fast athletes to put it on the field.
Bear in mind, most of the QBs they play are gonna be better than what they played tonight...but they did look pretty good.