Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks post game thread***

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
DiNucci has left me wanting to see more of his development this preseason. Hope we can get him on the PS. If we're keeping three QBs, I'd keep him over Rush.
We aren't keeping 4, that is for sure. I think we keep 2 and try to get one on PS. I never thought I would say this, but I think I would keep the Nooch over Rush or Grier.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last year’s final ps game stars vs this year’s final ps game stars:
  • Leading passer- Garrett Gilbert- 9/16/87 yds, 1 TD
  • Leading rushers- Brendan Knox, Jaquan Hardy, and Reggie Davis who had a combined 21 carries for 76 yds.
  • Leading receivers- Nick Eubanks, Brendan Knox and Simi Fehoko who each had 3 receptions. Fehoko made the team but did not play a meaningful down last yr. He will this year.
  • Leading tacklers-Deantre Burton and Luke Gifford who had a combined 11 tackles.
  • Reggie Davis and Johnnie Dixon handled all kickoff and punt returns.
  • Leading passer- Will Grier- 12/22/88 yds, 2 TDs
  • Leading rusher- Aaron Shamklin- 13/54 yds
  • Leading Receiver- Peyton Hendershot- 3/39, 1 TD
  • Leading Tacklers- Devin Harper and Tyler Coyle- 7 each
  • Kick returners- Dontario Drummond and J. Thomas
Just like last year, only a few of these guys will make the team this year, and even fewer will play meaningful down.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Who thinks the Dallas D can't lead the league in forced turnovers again? Quinn and his coaches are building a culture of disruption with big, fast athletes to put it on the field.

They can do it again, or come within three, as rare as it may be.

RS12

Reaction score
Last year’s final ps game stars vs this year’s last ps game stars:
  • Leading rushers- Brendan Knox, Jaquan Hardy, and Reggie Davis who had a combined 21 carries for 76 yds.
  • Leading receivers- Nick Eubanks, Brendan Knox and Simi Fehoko who each had 3 receptions. Fehoko made the team but did not play a meaningful down last yr. He will this year.
  • Leading tacklers-Deantre Burton and Luke Gifford who had a combined 11 tackles.
Just like last year, only a few of these guys will make the team this year, and even fewer will play meaningful down.
That's some serious roster churn on the bottom 27.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Last year’s final ps game stars vs this year’s last ps game stars:
I need Hendershot and Harper to make the 53.

Carson

Reaction score
From watching the game, it seemed Josh Ball player much better.

That likely though is Jerry just paying the media to portray him in a positive light lol

Mr_437

Reaction score
DiNucci has left me wanting to see more of his development this preseason. Hope we can get him on the PS. If we're keeping three QBs, I'd keep him over Rush.
He scored higher on the eyeball test then the other 2.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
We aren't keeping 4, that is for sure. I think we keep 2 and try to get one on PS. I never thought I would say this, but I think I would keep the Nooch over Rush or Grier.

I might, too. Obviously, we're not going anywhere if either Rush or Grier has to play much. I'd keep the player with more promise.