Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks post game thread***

Pass2Run

Reaction score
WR/TE is going to be interesting how the Cowboys manage it with Gallup and Washington

Ceedee, Gallup, Brown, Turpin, and Simi are likely on the team. I wonder if Washington gets waived/injured then re-signed later or is initially on the roster then placed on IR. Vasher, Houston, or Smith could also wind up on the team as a re-sign to fill Washington's spot.

For TEs guessing we keep 4- Schultz, Fergy, Mckeon, and Hendershot.

Jake and I were talking in chat, and he was saying to put Washington on the PUP list, which I think is a great way to handle the Washington deal right now.

rambo2

Reaction score
Well, that's why we drafted the penalty-prone tackle, so he could start at left tackle in the NFL as a rookie. Seems like a great plan that has absolutely no reason to fail.
The kid looks like he will be a good one. He doesn't look like he will be penalty-prone as he gets more experience.

rambo2

Reaction score
Jake and I were talking in chat, and he was saying to put Washington on the PUP list, which I think is a great way to handle the Washington deal right now.
They don't even need Washington at all.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
One thing I gleaned from the game is that Alacron is not our left tackle.
Alarcón looked like crap! I've defended him for years, but tonight, he definitely penalized himself out of a roster spot repeatedly.

Josh Ball actually played very well against both Seahawks starters and backups. Big improvement from last 2 weeks.

Last edited:

rambo2

Reaction score
Calm down sport.
No one said you were stupid.
I did not know if you had a source
Or were just speculating.
Maybe I should chose better words, but it is obvious that they will try to make the team better and they do need offensive line help. They do have the resources to get some help and they will bring some in one way or another.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Maybe I should chose better words, but it is obvious that they will try to make the team better and they do need offensive line help. They do have the resources to get some help and they will bring some in one way or another.
Man, I hope you are right.
Another thread said Jerry was looking internally for the replacement.