Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks Post Game thread***

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's say it together: A WIN IS A WIN IS A WIN IS A WIN IS A WIN. I'm still on the edge of my seat. This is the first nail biter all year (moreso than the Chargers game). I don't like it, but we came out on top and now maybe we're a little battle tested. Daddy Dak was phenomenal. Did we score on every drive except when we went for it? Amazing. Defense? I don't know. I'm very disappointed. We've got to do better. But if ever there was a time for J-Lew to make plays and Micah to come through, this was it. They didn't disappoint. Bryan Anger had an easy night. Brandon Aubrey is still automatic. Mike McCarthy makes me scratch my head, but we got it done. 9-3 and still alive. I'll take it. Oh yeah, I don't want to hear any complaints about CeeDee. He had some drops, but no one is perfect. He was great out there tonight. What about Fergie? He has swagger and don't take no stuff. Jumping over dudes and staring them down. I love him.

What does this mean going forward? I honestly don't know. We've got to do better, but I'll celebrate this one and worry about it later. Yeeeaaahhhh. Here we gooooooo!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
First off Dak is top 3 quarterback in the league now. He is so good with his mind. MM has put Dak in the running for MVP.

Finally we played a team with talent on both sides of the ball. We caught a break with Walker out. Carroll had them ready to play and their offensive coordinator put Quinn in a clown suit for most of the game.

Bland was getting worked all game but probably should have had 2 picks. This kid has no memory. I am concerned with our pass rush when Micha is quiet. Also that third and three pass play was a stupid play call. Run a bootleg with Dak, game is over.

Ferguson is a grown azz man!!!!!! Go back to Seattle Adams!!!! :angry: :flagwave:
Great takes as usual!!!

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
no, not until we come out on top of teams like 49ers and Eagles. I will criticize anything and everything I see wrong until then. If you/they do not want that, then fix it.
Miserable way to be a fan, but to each his own

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Dodged a bullet, Seattle gave it their best shot. Remember, this is the third game in less than two weeks which affects the defense more so than the offense. I am less confident of wins in Buffalo and Miami, but the road to the playoffs wasn’t paved over tonight.
Good point

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Let's say it together: A WIN IS A WIN IS A WIN IS A WIN IS A WIN. I'm still on the edge of my seat. This is the first nail biter all year (moreso than the Chargers game). I don't like it, but we came out on top and now maybe we're a little battle tested. Daddy Dak was phenomenal. Did we score on every drive except when we went for it? Amazing. Defense? I don't know. I'm very disappointed. We've got to do better. But if ever there was a time for J-Lew to make plays and Micah to come through, this was it. They didn't disappoint. Bryan Anger had a easy night. Brandon Aubrey is still automatic. Mike McCarthy makes me scratch my head, but we got it done. 9-3 and still alive. I'll take it. Oh yeah, I don't want to hear any complaints about CeeDee. He had some drops, but no one is perfect. He was great out there tonight. What about Fergie? He has swagger and don't take no stuff. Jumping over dudes and staring them down. I love him.

What does this mean going forward? I honestly don't know. We've got to do better, but I'll celebrate this one and worry about it later. Yeeeaaahhhh. Here we gooooooo!
I am really concerned about the defense.
Glad we won, but ....

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Perfect bight for me. Won $100+ on a four pick parlay.

Locked in a dallas win when dallas went to +1.5 when seattle went up by 8.

15 poiints for aubrey in my fantasy team.
I got $1 on the office pick-em, so I feel ya

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amazon people, just like pundits tomorrow down playing the win.
Sure they did not dominate like we wanted them to. But it is a win. Philly won like this all year. And our fans on here admire them for it.
But we win like this, and we suck…

I won’t be able to check in on anything tomorrow, until later in the day. Will be interesting to catch up on all of it.

Cydios

Reaction score
Dak is about to have an interview with Sherman.. this is going to get interesting