Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks Post Game thread***

doomsday9084

Reaction score
If it makes anyone feel better, this is the most points Seattle has given up all year. Gave up 31 to SF. 37 to Baltimore. 31 to Detroit.

Also, they get to play Philadelphia in Seattle on Monday night with the playoffs in the balance for them. I don't think that's a guarantee for the Eagles.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
This game was borderline unwatchable in the second and third quarter with all of the penalties. Absolutely brutal watch.

The defense was non-existent for much of the night, but they came through when they needed to. The offense played pretty well - Prescott was terrific, as was Ferguson. Lamb had a couple of dropped passes, otherwise played solid ball tonight. The offensive line, especially Tyler Smith and Terence Steele, were horrific in pass protection. Complete step backward tonight.

And, if you're Mike McCarthy, you can't make that playcall on third down on the last offensive drive prior to the FG attempt. The Seahawks are out of timeouts - run the ball, and at worst, you drain 30-40 additional seconds off the clock. Another case of this team sucking when it comes to attention to detail. They were fortunate that it didn't come back to bite them.

Good to have the mini-bye. The game was physical tonight, and the extra rest will help. Here's hoping for an even more physical game on Sunday for the Eagles against the 4
9ers, and a Philly loss.
Truth on the 3rd down pass play at the end of the game.

triplets_93

Reaction score
I hope some of you became men today.

Cause the amount of pansies cucking for the Seahawks at 7-3 is pathetic.

This is what a good football game looks like. And this is the kind of grueling game a football team has to win and learn to win.

You know, like the Eagles have done the last few weeks. You have to win close, grinding, brutal games.

If you can’t stand it. If you can only stand blowouts. This ain’t your sport.
I'm cucking for the Seahawks to somehow beat the Eggels.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Amazon people, just like pundits tomorrow down playing the win.
Sure they did not dominate like we wanted them to. But it is a win. Philly won like this all year. And our fans on here admire them for it.
But we win like this, and we suck…

I won’t be able to check in on anything tomorrow, until later in the day. Will be interesting to catch up on all of it.
Very correct! Philly has played very close games all the way down to the wire, almost losing a few. But they made their own luck.

We did the same thing tonight. Defense didn’t play well, but came through when we needed them the most. The Cowboys made their own luck! Cowboys won!

3 games in 12 days. Team is a little tired, but now has a normal week to prepare for Sunday night. No injuries to speak of. Get healthy, and get ready!

9-3!

Mark

Reaction score
Dak & crew did their job...they went out and put 40 pts. on the board. Amazing work.

In what universe was DQ's unit residing tonight? I suppose it comes with the territory, but Coach Quinn will not be lauded as a defensive genius for the next ten days, at least.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I won't shut up about it. Dallas RBs do not scare anyone. It puts WAY too much pressure on Dak and the WRs/TEs.

IMO...It's time to cut Deuce Vaughn if they can't use him. Call up Malik Davis from the PS or sign a FA ?Ronald Jones?S

SOMETHING needs to happen.

they have TEN days to get it done.