Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks Post Game thread***

Cowboyny

Reaction score
That's where having one of the best run-stopping ends in the league pays off. I know we want more sacks from Lawrence, but that play was as good as a sack in a clutch situation.
He seems to always make game altering plays.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's where having one of the best run-stopping ends in the league pays off. I know we want more sacks from Lawrence, but that play was as good as a sack in a clutch situation.
D-Law is completely underrated and under-appreciated on this site. He’s one of the best DEs in the league against the run. Makes a ton of plays under the radar.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Seahawks had 4 sacks and 8 TFL. The Cowboys had 1 sack and 1 TFL.

Osa has now gone 10 straight games without a sack.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
He seems to always make game altering plays.
Agreed, but DLaw is often part of getting Micah a good matchup. On that last play, DLaw is the reason the OT went inside and left Parsons to the RB. It’s not like we are just pass rushing both DEs most of the time. Lots of stunts and alignments to get Parsons free, and he draws attention at times that helps the DTs.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Wow...what a thriller. Defense showed up 1:15 to late.
Can't do that against good teams. But they'll learn I hope.
Great team win.
Seattle is a good team. They had a poor stretch, but the ability to perform like this is why they are in the playoff conversation. They reached the playoffs as a wild card last year and are trying to do it again. I don't think we should diminish them.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Very correct! Philly has played very close games all the way down to the wire, almost losing a few. But they made their own luck.

We did the same thing tonight. Defense didn’t play well, but came through when we needed them the most. The Cowboys made their own luck! Cowboys won!

3 games in 12 days. Team is a little tired, but now has a normal week to prepare for Sunday night. No injuries to speak of. Get healthy, and get ready!

9-3!
Our "luck" didn't include 3 fumbles bouncing right back to us. Ya can't "make" that kind of luck.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seattle is a good team. They had a poor stretch, but the ability to perform like this is why they are in the playoff conversation. They reached the playoffs as a wild card last year and are trying to do it again. I don't think we should diminish them.
If the season ended today they are in the playoffs. That’s a good team. They’ve had two bad games before tonight but man they played very well tonight.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
A first down ends the game there too. If you’re gonna pass, make it a safe short one just over the marker. Though I wouldn’t have disagreed with a run. With less than a minute, it forces deeper passes add gives our pass rush more time to get home. Though Micah didn’t need much time!
What I would have done is fake the handoff to Pollard and rolled Dak with the tight end in the flat. If the throw is there, you take it. If not, you let Dak run or slide down ... and the clock continues to run.