Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks Post Game thread***

Mark

Reaction score
Defense was very surprisingly poor for most of the game,i expected better from our Dline and Bland especially at home.
They were absolutely terrible.

I think DAL underestimated Pete Carrol's scheming. And he totally out-coached the Cowboys tonight, despite barely ending-up on the short end of the score at the end.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I think the lack of home field advantage in the play offs will be pivotal. It's brutal as 14-3 should be enough to win the division. When it comes down to it bar injuries it often comes down to a few plays between good teams in the play offs and home field is such a help.
Which is one reason I was happy to see the Seahawks perform well. We need the 49ers, us and the Seahawks to all beat Philly in order for us to get the tiebreaker advantage. I don't expect it to happen, but it may be our best hope.

rambo2

Reaction score
I won't shut up about it. Dallas RBs do not scare anyone. It puts WAY too much pressure on Dak and the WRs/TEs.

IMO...It's time to cut Deuce Vaughn if they can't use him. Call up Malik Davis from the PS or sign a FA ?Ronald Jones?S

SOMETHING needs to happen.

they have TEN days to get it done.
So much pressure, they lead the league in scoring and in point differential.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
They were absolutely terrible.

I think DAL underestimated Pete Carrol's scheming. And he totally out-coached the Cowboys tonight, despite barely ending-up on the short end of the score at the end.
Defense stepped up when we absolutely needed it. That's a good thing. There are going to be some bad games, but it's how you do with the game on the line that matters most.

MetalMike

Reaction score
Earlier, I was upset that tonight's game was on Prime. Then I decided to check out if they had a free promo and they sure did! So, I got to watch a nail biter but, the Cowboys prevailed and that's what's important. Plus I've got 30 days of free Prime! Go Cowboys!
Dak has really upped his game in the last few weeks and it showed once again tonight. The next 4 weeks our schedule is brutal but, I believe the way the Cowboys are playing now we should be able to handle it.

rambo2

Reaction score
Missing a bruiser in the offensive backfield.

You don't always notice it, until it's 1st & goal on the 2, and you have to settle for a FG...or a goose egg.
Number 40.