Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks Post Game thread***

TheHerd

Reaction score
I thought when Lamb dropped the fourth-down catch and later let a TD go through his hands in a tight window that this was one of those games we were destined to lose. That's typically what happens to us in those situations, but it's nice to see us overcome.
Absolutely. Strange that he has such a great game overall but missed on two pretty big plays.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Defense was very surprisingly poor for most of the game,i expected better from our Dline and Bland especially at home.

Mark

Reaction score
I won't shut up about it. Dallas RBs do not scare anyone. It puts WAY too much pressure on Dak and the WRs/TEs.

IMO...It's time to cut Deuce Vaughn if they can't use him. Call up Malik Davis from the PS or sign a FA ?Ronald Jones?S

SOMETHING needs to happen.

they have TEN days to get it done.
Missing a bruiser in the offensive backfield.

You don't always notice it, until it's 1st & goal on the 2, and you have to settle for a FG...or a goose egg.

Swagger

Reaction score
They could go all the way.
I think the lack of home field advantage in the play offs will be pivotal. It's brutal as 14-3 should be enough to win the division. When it comes down to it bar injuries it often comes down to a few plays between good teams in the play offs and home field is such a help.

rambo2

Reaction score
I think the lack of home field advantage in the play offs will be pivotal. It's brutal as 14-3 should be enough to win the division. When it comes down to it bar injuries it often comes down to a few plays between good teams in the play offs and home field is such a help.
They have a shot at the 1 spot.