Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks pre-game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMicah

Reaction score
Who are you looking forward to seeing play?

Also, late games suck.
Speak for yourself. My kids are sleeping so I actually get to watch closely haha.

- I want to see Josh Ball and Asim Richards repeat their performances, and I want to see Waletzko clean it up.
- I want Brooks to show us he’s a gamer not just a camper
- I want Tolbert to make Gallup scared
- I want someone besides Clark and Overshown on the LB impress us. Hopefully Harper
- I REALLY want Eric Scott to pull it together
- I want Juanyeh to cement his role as the backup FS
- I want Osa to stand out as a starter
- I want some improvement from Mazi
- More snaps for Schoon
- Can’t wait to see V Fehoko play DT
- Pleas Jon Stephens continue being awesome

Pokefan1

Reaction score
I’m just glad the game is being broadcast live this week on NFL Network in California. The games they don’t broadcast live they condense to 2:30 minutes. They showed two consecutive Jacksonville drives last week. They edited out at least three Cowboys drives.
I noticed that too. Irritating!

Mannix

Reaction score
Who does Mickey have pictures of? Do the Cowboys have ANY idea just how much he is hated in the DFW area? I'll continue to take an El Paso on their pre-game shows until he is someday gone. I really hope that Rush can be on target tonite, so Brooks can get a decent chance to shine....he was really done a disservice last week.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
GAME DAY, COOG IS HERE, COOG LOVES EVERYONE IN HERE!!!! (COOG GETS EMOTIONAL BEFORE THE GAME!)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who does Mickey have pictures of? Do the Cowboys have ANY idea just how much he is hated in the DFW area? I'll continue to take an El Paso on their pre-game shows until he is someday gone. I really hope that Rush can be on target tonite, so Brooks can get a decent chance to shine....he was really done a disservice last week.
He is only hated on here by some. The ones that never like anything.
He has been covering the Cowboys since 1984. So apparently he is liked.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I maybe in the minority but I think Dak and the starters should play at least one quarter of preseason. last time he didn't he got hurt anyway and looked totally rusty. I just don't think you can go into the first game with no live action the whole preseason.

Mannix

Reaction score
He is only hated on here by some. The ones that never like anything.
He has been covering the Cowboys since 1984. So apparently he is liked.
I'm guessing that the people who do not live in the DFW area are indifferent to him....but I can promise you that anyone who lives here and his listened to any Sports Talk Radio in the area over the last 25 years will tell you different....biggest shill in the history of NFL media...hands down!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.