Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks Pre Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Just saw that segment. Orlovsky is such a tool! He talks incessantly about DAL not having beaten any team of consequence. Prattles on about Seattle being a good team and all, then proceeds to say that a win wouldn't at all change his lukewarm opinion of the Cowboys.
Why does he think he's an authority on anything, he was a bum in the NFL

Thomas82

Reaction score
Let's feed CeeDee and get this W!! We'll need a big night from him.

Thomas82

Reaction score
Seahawks have won something like 4 of the last 5 matchups. Thank God the Russell Wilson days are over, that guy gave the Cowboys fits. Feeling good for tonight, should be able to sit back and just enjoy the show.
The only one I remember us winning against them in recent years is that wild card game in 2018.

Bing

Reaction score
We are favored by 9 points, we are at home. This game should be well over by the start of the 4th quarter.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

As long as they don't wear those damn fluorescent ones that blind me from the brightness.

seattle-Seahawks-neon-green-uniforms-1.jpg

giphy.gif

starfan1

Reaction score
cowboys need to put this to rest early> dont see the second half in my future. Got up pretty early today

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yes, this will be a tough game. Seattle’s lost some close games.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Seahawks have won something like 4 of the last 5 matchups. Thank God the Russell Wilson days are over, that guy gave the Cowboys fits. Feeling good for tonight, should be able to sit back and just enjoy the show.
It was really because of their defense we lost

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And you wanna hear something crazy

2 sportscasters on get up just said the Cowboys if they play their game correct should beat Seattle by three touchdowns are you kidding me this is the most shocking prediction I've ever seen of setting up a team that even if they win by three are gonna be criticized...
Seahawks are not a very good team

Status
Not open for further replies.