Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks Pre Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Reaction score
And you wanna hear something crazy

2 sportscasters on get up just said the Cowboys if they play their game correct should beat Seattle by three touchdowns are you kidding me this is the most shocking prediction I've ever seen of setting up a team that even if they win by three are gonna be criticized...
Just saw that segment. Orlovsky is such a tool! He talks incessantly about DAL not having beaten any team of consequence. Prattles on about Seattle being a good team and all, then proceeds to say that a win wouldn't at all change his lukewarm opinion of the Cowboys.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh my God dudes I'm sitting here listen to get up and literally two dudes including Dan orlowski are trying to set the Cowboys world up tonight they literally said if Dallas plays their game they should win this game by three touchdowns they literally said this this is moving the goal post before the game so if we barely beat them by three points they're gonna talk about how bad we played because we should have won by more!!!

Who the hell predicts that you can beat a team by three touchdowns in this league of parody against the six and five team that was a playoff team last year and they had playoff aspirations this year that's chock loaded with talent??

Seriously man the Cowboys have no chance ever with the media the expectations are set so high and then the goal posts moved whenever they meet the expectations to make it a new news story that we didn't beat this Seattle Seahawks team by enough 3 touchdowns ,two of them I mean are you kidding me??!!!!
Thats where the haters get their opinions. They don’t really watch the games because they’re too busy crapping on the team in the Gameday threads.

Mark

Reaction score
The last the Cowboys played the Seahawks in those unis:
The Zorn/Largent era uniforms were pretty cool. Today, depending on the week, the Seahawks look like an Eagles farm team, or a hideously-attired gang of municipal road construction workers.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
On one hand, I'm stoked to be able to watch the Boys play tonight.

On the other hand, it's another Sunday without my Cowboys.

Either way.....GO COWBOYS!!!! :flagwave:

Carson

Reaction score
On one hand, I'm stoked to be able to watch the Boys play tonight.

On the other hand, it's another Sunday without my Cowboys.

Either way.....GO COWBOYS!!!! :flagwave:
As long as we win, it makes Sunday more relaxing

Kwyn

Reaction score
Injury report clear for us

I’m also concerned by some of our fans expecting every single game to be a blowout. All that does is set people up so they can complain about a win against a good team that isn’t a “fortyburger”.

I’ll settle for a W of any type tonight.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Play a solid game. And limit the stupid penalties and mistakes.

Just get a win, without a struggle. However I believe the 1st half will be close. Hopefully not, and we get a few things our way to open it up.
A nice and easy victory will be great, then 10 days off. As we will prepare for the Eagles. and hopefully they have a tough hard hitting loss to SF.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wish Russel Wilson was playing so he could take part of the impending beatdown! :flagwave:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What would be maybe even more amazing than setting the pick 6 record in 11 games is if the Cowboys have back to back double digit INT seasons from a defensive back.

Diggs had 11 last year. Bland has 7 so far. I'm not sure this has ever happened before.

Motorola

Reaction score
I wish Russel Wilson was playing so he could take part of the impending beatdown! :flagwave:
He and his Broncos team are playing well - 5 consecutive wins.
6-5 record going into week 13; if DEN goes down to Houston on Sunday (that should be a good game) and wins, followed by a KC stumble in Lambeau Monday Night...
Kansas City 8-4
Denver 7-5

Status
Not open for further replies.