***Cowboys vs steelers 1st half thread***

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Cowboyz88;4900574 said:
LOL.

Fans cry all year about not running, then when we do...
Garrett has to know he's not going to run it in from there. That was passing distance.

johnnygt

Reaction score
funny as i read post. On one post feed murrary, then fumble. Next post why would you run it. Garrett sucks. LOL Classic

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
Cowboyz88;4900574 said:
LOL.

In the right situations, yes.

Don't exaggerate what people say.

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
Cowboyz88;4900574 said:
LOL.

7 yard line, 2nd & goal man... It's a little different situation then just asking them to run the ball on 2nd & 1, 3rd & 1, 4th & 1.... Bad playcall, even worse ball protection by Murray

calico

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4900577 said:
I want Texas Stadium back. I hate the allure of our stadium bringing everyone out to come experience it. We lost our home field advantage as a result.

They did the same thing last time they hit Texas stadium.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
We need a redzone coach. A fake draw fade to no where, a play action pass to Vickers, and a run when you know it's coming.

alecweezy

Reaction score
i always thought Murray was a little loose with the ball. surprised that's his first fumble

MegaMagick

Reaction score
I have no problem with the call, but if you're murray you have to protect the football, period.

We will always be a step or two behind elite teams if we can't execute in the redzone.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
We're still winning this game. Everyone relax. You can tell we're the better team so far. We win this thing by at least a TD.

Zordon

Reaction score
what a stupid play call. garrett is so predictable. im sure 98% of us saw that run play coming.

Kingsham

Reaction score
everytime i want to be happy and the team is doing good...we fumble...or just turn the ball over in general

so i guess ill just have a beer :beer2:

Ren

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4900577 said:
I want Texas Stadium back. I hate the allure of our stadium bringing everyone out to come experience it. We lost our home field advantage as a result.

We haven't had HFA since the 90s Texas stadium wasn't any better in the later years