***Cowboys vs steelers 1st half thread***

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
IAmLegend;4900583 said:
Right? At first they reported that 40% of the crowd was going to be Steelers fans but honestly it looks like a 50/50 split.. Ridiculous. Fans are a joke in that town.

In Dallas?

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
All I'm saying is the Garrett haters complain when he runs and complain when he doesn't.

Everyone's an OC.

Deep_South

Reaction score
alecweezy;4900597 said:
i always thought Murray was a little loose with the ball. surprised that's his first fumble

He was carrying the ball on the wrong side on his long run - he never switched it over.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zordon;4900600 said:
what a stupid play call. garrett is so predictable. im sure 98% of us saw that run play coming.

I certainly did. But I did NOT see throwing the ball to the FULL BACK the play before.

:bang2:

RastaRocket

Reaction score
IAmLegend;4900599 said:
We're still winning this game. Everyone relax. You can tell we're the better team so far. We win this thing by at least a TD.

I agree. We still need to execute in the red zone though.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
what we need is a guy who stands next to garrett and when garrett sends in a stupid play he sends in a better play and our qb goes with that play. let this guy punch garrett when he says something stupid.

rcaldw

Reaction score
DOUBLE WING;4900580 said:
That play call to Vickers was horrid. Vintage Garrett right there.

Was not a bad call. I've seen Moose Johnston score on the play plenty of times. Vickers has to catch the ball. The play could have gotten them down to the 2 or 3 yard line where you can run the ball more effectively. It just didn't work out because he dropped the ball.

Ren

Reaction score
rash;4900608 said:
so far decastro hasn't looked like anything special

Isn't this like his first real NFL game ever?

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
unsportsmanlikeconduct;4900617 said:
The only thing stupid about Demarco's fumble was the crappy blocking by the offensive line

For the millionth time this year.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
ShiningStar;4900616 said:
what we need is a guy who stands next to garrett and when garrett sends in a stupid play he sends in a better play and our qb goes with that play. let this guy punch garrett when he says something stupid.
:laugh2:

RastaRocket

Reaction score
unsportsmanlikeconduct;4900617 said:
The only thing stupid about Demarco's fumble was the crappy blocking by the offensive line

You gotta tuck the ball in; especially if you have no room to run.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Not sure why everyone is slamming the play calling. Murray shouldn't have been so loose with the ball in so much traffic.