Game Day Cowboys vs Steelers post game thread

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never gave up. Even when the fake spike happened I said we can still win this. It's one thing to believe it. It's another to see it actually happen. I was praying for the Bailey FG then Zeke took it to the house. Best win in a long time. This team -- don't count them out.

WeaponX

Reaction score
That screen pass was set up by weeks and weeks of using the reverse to Whitehead. The first few times they ran it they ran the reverse, then they started giving it to Elliot on the delay, then today they unveiled the screen. Beautiful play call...next time it's a keeper for 20 or 30.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I never gave up. Even when the fake spike happened I said we can still win this. It's one thing to believe it. It's another to see it actually happen. I was praying for the Bailey FG then Zeke took it to the house. Best win in a long time. This team -- don't count them out.

Me too. I knew we'd get in FG range. Bailey can hit 60 yarders. And Dak would get the ball to the right guys.

Lodeus

Reaction score
CxL5eCSUAAEc6U5.jpg

Jerry is in love

TheHerd

Reaction score
They can say what they like. The Cowboys beat the feared Steelers at home led by the great Big Ben. No stories...and no BS. The Cowboys won again. Enjoy. Who is the next victim and what will the excuses be!! I can not wait. lol.;)?

The Steelers at home with Ben and Bell Are very good. They aren't done.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
You folks who continually say that a game is over before its over are--> :laugh:

Luv yer' post!,,, I was Manning mine at the local sports bar with 47 seconds /3 time outs left!!!!,, NOT A FEAR IN MY FEARLESS BODY!,in fact, my fellow(new found DRINKING/COWBOYS BUDDIES) took comfort in the simple fact of me stating: "ya know, ?ROMO would tell the team huddle "NO SWEAT BRO'S, WE GOT THIS",, and Prescott has been under HIS tutelage.

It was pretty bad-@$$ .

erod

Reaction score
Dak dresses like a weatherman in Omaha.

Lol

What a great day. Again.