Game Day Cowboys vs Steelers post game thread

haleyrules

Reaction score
You know, everyone needs to cool their jets. We haven't played the ravens yet. They lead their division. Flacco has game....HA HA HA HA...just kidding...

I don't know how many more games we will win, but there are no more tests to pass. The only team in the NFC capable of beating the Boys is...the Boys. Unless we trip over our own feet, we should have a genuine shot of winning the rest of our games.
LMOAO!!

haleyrules

Reaction score
You know, everyone needs to cool their jets. We haven't played the ravens yet. They lead their division. Flacco has game....HA HA HA HA...just kidding...

I don't know how many more games we will win, but there are no more tests to pass. The only team in the NFC capable of beating the Boys is...the Boys. Unless we trip over our own feet, we should have a genuine shot of winning the rest of our games.
LMOAO!!

Zman5

Reaction score
Dak seems to play better when the pressure is on. His passes have more zip and are more accurate. I think he's one of those guys that focus and do better under pressure. Some people crumble under pressure and some people thrive.

This goes back to what Broddaus and Eatman was saying how Dak looks bad in practice yet play totally differently in games.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak has a knack for being clutch but man does he make some God awful throws throughout the course of a game.