Game Day Cowboys vs Steelers post game thread

mrmojo

Reaction score
I was on the road and had to listen to Pittsburgh broadcast, was strange the silence on Zekes TD lol but they were giving props to Dak said they had to see him come from behind and now their sold.

Last edited:

haleyrules

Reaction score
The key to the game for me? The defense holding the Steelers to 2 FG's in the 2nd quarter when they got inside our 15 both times. Then the FG Pitt missed just before the half. Now add in the 2 points the Steelers took off the board going for 2 pointers early in the game after their two 1st quarter TD's.

We won by 5. Holding them to FG's and denying their stupid early 2 point attempts was HUGE.
No more nonsense about how deadly the Steeler defense would be at home.....35 points!! Good show!!

USMarineVet

Reaction score
If the Steelers didn't go for three 2-point conversions, and miss on all of them, we would have been down 4 and we never would have run Zeke with 15 seconds to go in the game. That's gotta be killing Tomlin.

Edit: Or was it 5? I lost count. Same deal though.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
When Pitt scored and left us that much time I told my oldest Bailey was going to win it. I was wrong muhahahahahahahaha

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Wow. You know there was a time when we were down with :42 to go I would say no way. But this year I said we still have a chance. Man what a fight. I feel like I played in the game tonight lol

Really? 42 seconds with 3 TOs and down by one? Outside of last year I would have given us an 80% chance of winning.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
If the Steelers didn't go for three 2-point conversions, and miss on all of them, we would have been down 4 and we never would have run Zeke with 15 seconds to go in the game. That's gotta be killing Tomlin.

And if Dak hadn't fumbled in the 1st drive and gave the Steelers an easy score too. lol.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Watching the play where Witten was face masked was supposed to be a flea flicker to zeke but wit was mobbed and could not Lateral. Interesting call but good it failed to get the face mask call.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Kept saying it in chat "keep pounding 'em until they're soft and mushy"

They got real soft and real mushy!!!
No, this is why you don't audible out of a play with a stacked LOS. If someone misses assignment, it could be a break away run, and it was.