Game Day ***Cowboys vs Steelers Post game thread***

Juggernaut

Reaction score
4yM5ICI.gif

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Parsons, Wright, Wilson, 37, and 80 looked solid. Gilbert was decent. He looked like....well, a backup QB. The starting oline was ok. The defence I will actually say was improved in the first half. Not saying much compared to last season, but to hold someone to nil at the end of the first half, that's a good thing. Preseason? Yes. Good? Yes!

Nooch sucks. Our oline depth behind the first half chaps sucked. Niswander should NEVER kick a FG again. Sign a kicker if you're worried about Greg.

kevm3

Reaction score
Parsons looked like a standout player. Game changer once he gets his feet under him. Jabril Cox started coming on at the end of the game. Bohanna had some decent plays. Nashon Wright was better than expected. Pretty much the defensive players we drafted looked about as good as you could have expected from preseason.

Offensively, Gilbert was going down field fairly easily at times... but we have an awful red zone problem. Cooper Rush looked alright at times. Dinucci, I just don't see how he makes the roster unless he has some monumental turnaround in the next few games. Honestly, I don't want to watch any more of that kind of offense.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Nooch should be released immediately

I don't agree. He didn't play well, but he also didn't get much protection. His arm strength was clear on some of his throws, but he reverts to sidearm under pressure.

Fans are quick to overreact especially with QBs.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
None of the back up QBs are worth anything, but that was obvious before tonight.

I have no idea how this front office watched last season and thought it was ok to bring all 3 of those scrubs back this season. They are terrible.

Still funny how people actually thought Gilbert had a good game against Pitt last year lmao