Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are we hell bent making Connor Williams the backup center? Didn’t McGovern play center at Penn State? Why

Yes, good question. They must have seen enough of McGovern there to believe he's not the answer.

I find it hard to believe though.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Not sure about their team but Texans fans are running, not walking, for the exits.
They must have come to Dallas for another reason then.

I just don't get why you would plop down that kind of money and then just leave.

Must be nice to have that level of disposable income.

SackMaster

Reaction score
C. Williams
Thanks for the reply.

I don't hate Williams, really at all, but if we are going to have him play any center in the regular season the HAVE TO fix his snaps. I mean, I barely survived Andre Gurode's erratic snaps, and he was Pro-Bowler.

Just sayin'

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes, good question. They must have seen enough of McGovern there to believe he's not the answer.

I find it hard to believe though.

Risen Star--dont like our O line coaching per say...but who am i ?.....i would try Williams at tackle...yes he has shorter arms but fast feet to make up for it....just dont like how they use Williams at center

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Dak looked lost walking off the field at halftime. And it looked like his ankle and shoulder hurt.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I don’t know what to say about Parsons. He’s just a transcendent talent and I feel like an idiot for ever wanting a CB instead.

I need to see tonight’s tape on Osa. This guy is winning at the line of scrimmage at a very high rate.

Wait...to start the game people were screaming Osa was on skates

Status
Not open for further replies.