Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Think Jayron Kearse and Anea are making a case for the 53....wasn't counting on them making it. Where the heck is CJ Goodwin? He makes his mark on special teams....he's been MIA.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I'm ready to see Joseph and Wright the 2nd half at corner. Secondary did a decent job in the first, i think nothing over 7 yards. Diggs was fantastic

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I remember it like the nightmare it was every time Gurode misfired. He was a pretty solid center but that was a real weakness in his skill set.

D-East--- yeah but 25 almost 26 years is way too long to wait....those are generations never seeing a Champ.....dont be suprised game 1 thursday night Sept 9 against Bucs there is much more imgagination both on offense and
defense....what if we put honest beat down on Bucs and Brady?.....no one would expect that......it happens early in seasons that elite teams uncharacteristically can play bad games before they start clicking....that is what i am
hoping for....watched KC do it to Brady and Pats couple years ago.....what do you think???

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Get Prescott off my screen. Now.
IMG0634.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.