Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
IM a little late here, but Cooper Rush is your back up. He seems confident, isnt afraid to throw the ball downfield, has been in the system. I like him at this point. Now keep in mind... i also think if Dak goes down for any extended period of time, our season is over.....lol

I have to agree with you here. Of the three Rush has quietly played the best.. Gilbert had a chance to put a stranglehold on the backup job and spit the bit. Dinucci and his wannabe shortstop delivery aint ready. Not even close. If I was making the decision it would be Rush as the backup.. see if I can bamboozle somebody into giving me a pick for Gilbert, and put Dinucci back on the PS.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Surtain looks awesome and would’ve been a great pick. But Parsons is like the head of a monster controlling the defense. He’s everywhere. That will rub off on the other players as well.
My only issue with taking Surtain(pure hindsight opinion btw) is that we already had Diggs and there were going to be some viable corners available in the 2nd round. I won't sit here and say Joseph and Surtain are the same caliber of prospects but if the options are Surtain or Parsons and get a Joseph later on? I'd take the latter.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My only issue with taking Surtain(pure hindsight opinion btw) is that we already had Diggs and there were going to be some viable corners available in the 2nd round. I won't sit here and say Joseph and Surtain are the same caliber of prospects but if the options are Surtain or Parsons and get a Joseph later on? I'd take the latter.
Great point.

Status
Not open for further replies.