Game Day *** Cowboys vs Texans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Amazing, Dak looked like an All-Pro last week when we actually went with a 2018 offensive scheme.

We revert back to crapsville McPredictable and he once again looks bad.

Funny how that works.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Dak has accuracy issues we know that, but austin needs to help out his qb there. 2 hands on the ball, gotta make that catch. I'll eat my words saying jaylon wasnt that good.......that was a great stop he made just before the half.

mardwin

Reaction score
This is painful. We look terrible in all aspects.

We are a couple of plays away from taking the lead. This is a QB driven league and we don't have one that can make plays through the air. Look at all rookies QBs starting around the league today all had pretty good games, all can throw the deep ball and all won today. I believe the front office can see the same thing we are seeing with Dak, that the league has figured him out and his skill set is very limited.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
It's only 10 - 6 , it's not 20-6. We've got this if our defense can STOP SOMEONE, ANYONE. Carry that goal line stance into the 3rd and let's go OFFENSE!

glimmerman

Reaction score
Hey Dallas, if you're listening

If you want a scheme of this decade that actually uses Dak's strength in play action, i'll do it for 5x less than Linehan.

And I won't just do it in the weeks where the fans are threatening to picket.
Unreal. They could run this Offense right down the field. There secondary is hurt. If our D don’t step up then it’s over.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
This could be 16-6 right now so we caught a break. Linehan is calling an dull game. Dak is looking for the easy throws all the time. I wish Dak was more aggressive. He isn't so we are stuck with safety first Dak

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our D looked gassed for a while then turned it up that last series

InTheZone

Reaction score
we need to lose the zone d, we at least cover the WR in man coverage, zone just needs dudes wide open

Jipper

Reaction score
Dak needs to pull his stuff together and cone out looking like 2016 dak

Status
Not open for further replies.