Game Day *** Cowboys vs Texans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadyroc

Reaction score
Tired Of Dak and his inaccurate passes. Had that throw been in front of the receiver it would have been a 1st down if not more. definitely wouldn't have been a pick.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
Watson is a tough player to stop and extends plays. Anyone else would have been sacked atleast 3 times. Defense looked tired chasing around receivers.

CB61

Reaction score
I don't know what so so great about that that's why you have a kicker otherwise we wouldn't have one other than the kickoff? Just kidding that was pretty awesome

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
That was very good execution on the defense for sure, but holy crap what a dumb play call. How many 3rd and 4th and shorts had the ‘boys given up before that?

It's like they never bothered to look at the DTs on our roster. All week we're talking about how we're hurting at DT, and from the half yard line they go to shotgun.

It's nice to watch the coaches on the other team making the bad calls for a change.

CB61

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago we were comparing or I wasn't someone was here saying Geoff Swaim was as good as Tony Gonzalez Let's Take a Walk I think he only has about 15,000 Yards to catch him now

gmoney112

Reaction score
Hey Dallas, if you're listening

If you want a scheme of this decade that actually uses Dak's strength in play action, i'll do it for 5x less than Linehan.

And I won't just do it in the weeks where the fans are threatening to picket.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Tired Of Dak and his inaccurate passes. Had that throw been in front of the receiver it would have been a 1st down if not more. definitely wouldn't have been a pick.
Pass to Austin he should have caught. That was huge play..

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I don't like the way we play offense, in that, we play for few series. I hate that. We need to play fast, get down the field quickly, have more opportunities to score. NVM, it is what it is.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
The defense is starting to fade. Dak needs to do some ball control to keep Watson off the field. He is in a zone passing. I can't believe Cowboys are still in it.

If things don’t change, Texans will pull away in the second half. D is barely keeping us in the game. Once they’re gassed, it’s over. Unless the offense gets something going.

Status
Not open for further replies.