Game Day *** Cowboys vs Texans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kento40

Reaction score
Watson looks rattled. Finally!

Well he has a moron for a coach that sends him out there on 4th down to get popped instead of going for three and getting the ball back at the half. I’m surprised he’s not playing with oxygen strapped to his back by now.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Didn’t know illegal touch rule was in still in lay on returns. I thought it was only offense. I’m my 20 years of watching football that’s the first time I seen that penalty called in that instant

Yeah it's been that way, prevents guys from just running out of bounds the entire way to get an easy play

Doomsay

Reaction score
Bill O’Brien made adjustments at halftime anticipating Garrett would adjust, but the jokes on him. Garrett doesn’t adjust and O’Brien adjusted into our original game plan.
so true

glimmerman

Reaction score
Here is our chance.. Do this Offense. Time for Elliot. Here could be the game.. Take it..

CWR

Reaction score
Bill O’Brien made adjustments at halftime anticipating Garrett would adjust, but the jokes on him. Garrett doesn’t adjust and O’Brien adjusted into our original game plan.

Lol

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn’t know illegal touch rule was in still in play on returns. I thought it was only for offense. In my 20 years of watching football that’s the first time I seen that penalty called in that instant
think it was called on us last week or the week before

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Didn’t know illegal touch rule was in still in play on returns. I thought it was only for offense. In my 20 years of watching football that’s the first time I seen that penalty called in that instant

Was called against the Cowboys a couple of games ago, you missed it...

Status
Not open for further replies.