Game Day *** Cowboys vs Texans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
None with the consistency that Dak does. I have game tapes you can watch if you like. It's got to happen quickly for him. His best efforts are when it's out in under 3 seconds. Longer than that or a WR alone and he thinks too much ... perhaps tries to be too perfect instead if just letting it go. I suspect that one of the reasons we don't run hard 6 yard slants is because Dak can't anticipate the break and hit folks in stride.
I have tapes you can watch too........ Has he missed receivers, sure. Has some of that been because of pressure, sure. Does Dak misd open receivers more then any other QB, no he doesn't and to say so is wrong

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Can anyone tell if next weeks game against the Jags is on Fox and the game of America?

Cause those games are broadcasted internationally.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
I’m glad we wont have to see him except every 4 years. He’s a warrior that’s a nightmare to handle

waldoputty

Reaction score
Why are you still crying, at first you want creativity, now it's too much. Why do you fools watch football...smh

hey i am happy and shocked, but happy
should loosen things a bit for zeke, hopefully

Buzzbait

Reaction score
LOL as if that one play suddenly makes our WRs studs.
True, but he doesn't have to be a "Stud" to catch a TD pass. There are a lot of WRs in the league who do a good job without wearing the badge "Stud".

Status
Not open for further replies.