Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans Post game thread***

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MM should go to the Texans and make a trade for one of their back up QB's on the spot.

Trade, oh, maybe Justin Hamilton since he will not make the team, but can be a decent player.

Carson

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've seen a guy single-handedly lose a game like that. I feel for him......but sheesh
It’s like Mike White. You can count on one-two fingers how many plays he’s made for us in 3 games.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
You can't convince me Babe Laufenberg wasn't tipping plays.....Didn't want Dinucci stealing his Cowboys number. :popcorn:

DustyRhodes

Reaction score
DiNucci is a McCarthy pet rock so JJ gets a pass.

However any clown who believes in Gilbert or Rush shouldn’t be a GM.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Dinucci should thank his lucky stars if they decide to move him to the practice squad because frankly even that might be more than he deserves

I still like him and think there's something there worth developing. Obviously, he needs to read the coverage better. He's got a whole lot to work on and might never get there, but I think the arm strength, the scrambling, etc., should give him a practice squad reprieve.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Well....our defensive draft picks flashed some.
Joseph, Wright, Osa, Parsons, Jabril and Bohanna all look better each game. Not saying they have been perfect but you see the talent.

Wish Gholston was ready to roll and get an idea how he plays but 6 defensive players look like hits so can't complain.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Well....our defensive draft picks flashed some.
But a lot less than in the last two games.

Something just looked off.

But you have to figure this.

The Texans are a dumpster fire.

They have a roster full of NFL vets.

If you were semi-decent, you could show up and be one of the 30+ free agents they signed.

That might have been the most NFL-experienced roster in a 3rd preseason game ever.

Not going to dump on the kids.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I still like him and think there's something there worth developing. Obviously, he needs to read the coverage better. He's got a whole lot to work on and might never get there, but I think the arm strength, the scrambling, etc., should give him a practice squad reprieve.
:eek:

Carson

Reaction score
You aren’t going to go far in this league throwing 99% of your passes sidearmed and off your back foot. He’s afraid to step into his passes