Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans post game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Peters should be the starting RT but Alarcon needs get reps if it’s a blowout.

I think that it depends on what Tyron Smith does. If Tyron plays, then I think it likely is Tyron at LT, Tyler at LG, and Peters at RT. However, I'd move Ball to the PS and bring in Alacron. I have seen more than enough from Ball.

DFWJC

Reaction score
3 late games going and 3 shutouts
Panthers lead Seahawks 17-0
49ers lead Buc 14-0
Chiefs lead Broncos 20-0
:muttley:

Mr_437

Reaction score
Well, if I'm going to take one good thing to come from this game, it's that they got the opportunity to learn from experience, without learning the hard way. Hopefully they take advantage of that opportunity.
Lots of film for Coaches to teach or cuss out players while still winning.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Amazes me how this guy just gets a pass from everyone....He's always late with every throw. Can't process information quick enough...mechanics are a mess. Only reason why he starts is because ......well....most people know.

Not always late, but plenty late often today.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
I was at the game and noticed Parsons on the sideline a lot. At least one entire series. Was he injured? Of course he came back so not sure what happened.

Xeven

Reaction score
Brady is 3 TD behind in 2nd quarter and I still think he could win in last 4 min of game. That is a super QB.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The combo of McCaffery and Samuel is gonna drive defenses nuts. They are both so versatile and they have the coordinator to use them properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.