Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans second half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Don't understand why anyone is down on Gardner after this game. He made several plays.

I thought there was good and bad with both him and Edwards, but even the bad wasn't that bad.

Obada was the only end I didn't really see do much, but he's clearly a project.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Backup QB
LB
Safety
RB
OT

Should be the order of need for trade

Cross backup QB off your list.

There aren't enough good starting QBs in the league. You aren't going to be able to trade for one .

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Cowboys DLine this year is going to be so good.

Our depth is something else. We'll roll fresh bodies out all game.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Don't understand why anyone is down on Gardner after this game. He made several plays.

I thought there was good and bad with both him and Edwards, but even the bad wasn't that bad.

Obada was the only end I didn't really see do much, but he's clearly a project.

Brinkley played a good game as well. Keith Smith is my pet cat, and he had a few highlights.

Speaking of which...how many Cowboys defensive TD's are going to be nullified because the refs STILL can't remember to let the play run it's course before ruling? Weren't there THREE last year that were called back? Sure seems like it happens to the Cowboys a LOT. Makes a guy wonder.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Saw him on STs.

He really dropped off after the San Fran game. Might be a PS candidate after all.

Going with:

My last couple of spots come down to Swaim, Gibson, Brinkley and Scott ... and frankly, I could live with all of them being cut.

Maybe a sixth receiver instead? Or bring in a fourth RB? Could definitely live with a veteran OT coming in or another slot corner.

Amy50632

Reaction score
At the end of the Football season you will be saying the same thing, We Won, only it will be the Super Bowl.

Yes!
90026febe763e021585cb9edc6f85db7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.