Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScalperX

Reaction score

Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Yep. They’re perfectly capable of losing to anyone. Even a team sitting their starters.

Especially a team resting their starters.

This team just sleep walks through the non important games

Shane612

Reaction score
How did we beat the Vikings who are 12-3 by a score of 40-3 and yet we struggle like hell about backup QBs and bad teams?
One game has very little to do with the other.......
Dak sucks....

Cowboys0988

Reaction score
Will the morons still defend Dak?
Till he retires or leaves the Cowboys... Some literally think he is an Elite QB....Elite QBs dont lead the league in INTs...But im sure it was Kellens fault..if not his than for sure it was a wideouts fault. Dak dont make mistakes, hes the best QB in the NFL.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Nobody can say that they have not played around here. We took them lightly. They are fighting with what they have and we could be smoking them. 24-0 or 24-3. But we play around. Dak is turning it over and is now fingers up. We are giving a qb that don’t belong on the same as this Defense a chance. These play calls are stupid. Should have been running the ball in the second half and play action. Dak is throwing picks.

Wait till the second half. If we don’t come out and stuff the run and sack this kid and our Offense don’t just get down to business then I will be pissed. Won’t be the first time, but you played cat and mouse with a team you could have jumped on. This game should be over and you as a staff have played around and left starters in the team that could get hurt going forward. Keep the formula and get up by 2 TDs. Then go after it Parsons..

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Dak’s ridiculous inconsistency on display again. When he misses, it’s always right there for a defender to make an easy catch. That play wasn’t open. Even if he put it right where it needed to be, the underneath guy would have had a chance at it. He just doesn’t have what it takes. He can be as good as anyone one drive then do something like that the next. Can’t wait until he is gone and don’t start with but who is going to replace him! I don’t really care and it’s not my job to figure that out.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pull Dak (not because of the pic) so he doesn't get anymore banged up, this is a perfect team for Rush to line up against.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Dak is terrible again tonight. I have defended him more than most, but I am done. He is a shell of his former self, and that was as an average QB. We will be one and done again.

EJK24

Reaction score
I don't particularly say much about Dak either way but as the starting QB of this team, he's gotta be better then this. What message are you sending the team when you play like this against backups? How do they trust you in a playoff game where you have to be at your best?

I want to say figure it out quick but it's been week after week he's had these turnovers.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This is exactly why we will lose to the BUCS in the first round. The offense will struggle and the pass defense will not be able to hold up with the lack of pass rush.

Well, I will worry about the Bucs when it becomes clear we are playing them. We still have a chance, if we get lucky, to win the division.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
This team is built to play at home...they are not good on the road. So good luck going on the road and winning a playoff game :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.