Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
14 INT's and 3 less games than Carr. Let that sink in boys.
Look at the total picture. Carr has been trash n 60% completion percentage. Last 3 games Carr has been 53%, 52% and 55%.

Meanwhile since Dak has comeback our offense
We can pay a QB 1 mil / year to turn the ball over.

How much can u pay to have the top offense since he has been back?

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Yea a bit. Turnovers aren't good period but I do think it's a bit overblown for him considering this is the absolute most he has had in his career. He's playing well but also sloppy. Sadly both can be true but I would prefer him to not give easy points to the other team.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anyone who has faith that Dak Prescott can go and win 4 road games in the playoffs is delusional

Praxit

Reaction score
..sure glad most of these posters, arent brokers.. ..lol... Dangle the apple, >>>> most be an apple.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
These guys have all these players out... don't have Derrick henry... can't really move the ball at all... and are only down by 4 points. Smh. Only us.
Just sickening they Can't get any momentum going into the playoffs. Looks like we lose tonight and get bounced in first round as usual

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's the problem. Every time we get a run game going-idiot Moore goes away from it! Not only the players but dumbazzz coaches! We're doomed:facepalm:
This is one of the worst pass defenses in the league. Lit-cher-ally one of the worst.

mldardy

Reaction score
He’s a 3rd round pick.
:facepalm:
Oh I'm sorry 3rd round picks in their second year as an non-starters are supposed to be legends. :facepalm::rolleyes:

Give me a break man. People like you love to hear and see yourself complain about everything.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Dak just needs to keep being aggressive. Let’s see what happens come playoff time.

movaughn88

Reaction score
I say it every week and it doesn't seem to get better, Not a Dak hater but damn he hasn't looked good in a while. I think the boys pull this game out, maybe even by a big number in the second half but Dak can't expect to win a playoff game throwing interceptions like he is.

My god man did you watch last week's game?

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
I still think we have the talent to win in the playoffs, but we have to stop with the turnovers. 3 turnovers in one half is awful. Can't be doing that. Besides, we need this game to have a fighting chance at stealing the division.
They’re not stealing the division

Status
Not open for further replies.