Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I've had it with this offense. What ever happened to putting Lamb in motion? What happened to throwing it more to the backs? Where is Pollard?

Why does this offense become complacent when the other team is weak?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
That's the problem. Every time we get a run game going-idiot Moore goes away from it! Not only the players but dumbazzz coaches! We're doomed:facepalm:

But ... but ... but, we're second in red zone efficiency.

75boyz

Reaction score
He says he will get better.
Coach says we will continue to be aggressive.

I mean, how can you argue with those 2 leading you and the results they keep producing?

Something about doing the same thing over and over the same way but expecting different results after 7 years...

Lets bring on the playoffs, Cowboys!

Havic

Reaction score
Why is it so impossible for Dak to have a complete INTLESS game.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
The Texans were trying to lose against us, and they succeeded .

The Titans aren't trying to lose, but by pulling their A Team they aren't trying to win either. Yet, their JV squad is playing us dead even.

We suck.

leeblair

Reaction score
Maybe Cooper Rush should play?
It might throw Tennessee off balance.

DaleMc

Reaction score
I say it every week and it doesn't seem to get better, Not a Dak hater but damn he hasn't looked good in a while. I think the boys pull this game out, maybe even by a big number in the second half but Dak can't expect to win a playoff game throwing interceptions like he is.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Except for all of the turnovers not being on him and the WRs needing to learn how to catch.

Yea those too, but he makes stupid decisions with the football like his last throw almost every week now. The first wasn’t his fault obviously.

Cydios

Reaction score
Dak’s ridiculous inconsistency on display again. When he misses, it’s always right there for a defender to make an easy catch. That play wasn’t open. Even if he put it right where it needed to be, the underneath guy would have had a chance at it. He just doesn’t have what it takes. He can be as good as anyone one drive then do something like that the next. Can’t wait until he is gone and don’t start with but who is going to replace him! I don’t really care and it’s not my job to figure that out.

Out of time outs, had to go outside, and it was 3rd down. Still not excusing the pick, but forced because of the circumstances.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
That last int 100% on Dak. 1st one definitely not. Regardless, his int rate says he is making some poor decisions with the football this year.

Usually a high interception rate is a product of both, bad throws and bad catches.

Status
Not open for further replies.