Not open for further replies.

ghst187

Reaction score
We gave away GB game.
We struggled against Houston
We gave away JAX game
Now tonight...

How we 'sposed to beat the good teams?!

but yet we beat Minnesota at their place by 40, and beat Cincy with our backup QB, Philly, playoff bound NYG twice, and both Detroit and Wash, one of which may be playoffs.
Smh, this team is maddening.

Cmac

Reaction score
so we’re not allowed to criticize Daks ints or we have to switch teams.
Yes we should be......try to support Dak.....but I can't with the play I've witnessed in the 1st half. Call it the way you see it.
Film don't lie. This whole team ain't worth a $#$# nor our coaches.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
This team is not mentally tough enough. So many mistakes every week, whether it's turnovers or penalties or both. That's why I think McCarthy will be done...if not after another 1st round playoff exit then definitely after 2023.
Unfortunately, 1st round loss is likely w/ this team and this QB.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I’m shocked and in awe even though I know I shouldn’t be. Holy smokes

KDM256

Reaction score
Definitely missing Pollard in this game

Dak needs to realize everyone in world knows he want to throw the ball to his TE. Safety are sitting on those TE routes

Havic

Reaction score
Yea a bit. Turnovers aren't good period but I do think it's a bit overblown for him considering this is the absolute most he has had in his career. He's playing well but also sloppy. Sadly both can be true but I would prefer him to not give easy points to the other team.

It is not overblown. He leads the entire league in INT's and missed 5 games. He would be on pace for 20 INT's (1 a game) playing a full season.

stiletto

Reaction score
Dak is like a weird Uncle you have to get drunk. Then he becomes the life of the party..

Cowboys0988

Reaction score
Sorry, HC owns a lot of this garbage effort. Your team doesn’t fear failure, that’s on the HC and GM
Its not on the coach for your QB to lead the league or close to leading in INTs... Come on man..lol..Its always somebody elses fault..Its never Daks. Craziness man.

Status
Not open for further replies.