Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

catiii

Reaction score
I'm REALLY enjoying listening to Brad and Babe on the radio since I can't watch/ Much better than the TV guys and I don't have to look at the punchable face Verizon tosser LOL.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
If you want to win this game, Dak has to use his legs. Like I mentioned in first half thread, I like Dak, but he's not a classic pocket passer. This offense only gets going consistently when 4 uses his legs as a wildcard. It's too hard to defend with teams keying in on Zeke, Beas & now Cooper

MCMetal69

Reaction score
We have the only safeties in the league who go to the right and left when someone's running a skinny post right down the middle of the field..........

MojaveJT

Reaction score
The addition of Cooper seems to open up the offense. Hoping Dak can take advantage.

J817

Reaction score
I will say this, if Dak is not the franchise QB let that be determined this season. I don’t want to go into next season with Garrett and Dak. One or the other. Please not both.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Its amazing what having a true number 1 does for other guys. Teams are already doubling cooper you gonna see other guys getting 1 on 1 opportunities.

Said it before about dak, the difference i see in him this year is his command of the offense. I really think he's got command of this offense, makes good reads. Just making some mental errors. 2 fumbles in washington and that turnover on the goal line he can't do. Still 139 yards and 2 tds first half aint bad.

I hope you are right .The playbook doesn't help .

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Can someone explain why we sent Sean Lee in coverage 25yds down field on a WR? Absolutely terrible scheme on that play.
Why yes, I can!

tenor.gif

glimmerman

Reaction score
That was textbook Tampa 2 coverage. It’s why the scheme requires fast, rangy linebackers. They frequently drop 15-30 yards to trail go and post routes from the slot.
It was a good pass and catch. The other 2 coming in should have knocked it loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.