Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerofill

Reaction score
That was textbook Tampa 2 coverage. It’s why the scheme requires fast, rangy linebackers. They frequently drop 15-30 yards to trail go and post routes from the slot.
Yep... And Marinelli loves that Tampa 2

I was never a fan of that, because it can leave an elite receiver burning LBs.

mldardy

Reaction score
Suzy Kolber looking nice tonight. Would love to break that down.

stiletto

Reaction score
I really like Amari on the field as a Cowboy so far. It looks better than the other trades. Im hopeful ..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
one thing that I have noticed about Dak. I have been watching his feet all game, not his throws, and when he sets his feet, he is decent. still not throwing with enough anticipation but his throws are better, he gets his hip around and his arm comes across pretty consistent. But he has a tendency to not set his feet and throws in parallel feet set and that's where balls float on him and he doesn't have consistent release. watch the replay of his Int in the end zone. his feet where parallel to the end zone and the ball had no zip and floated on him. This kid has to focus on foot work this off season.

there is

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Just show Techmo Bowl highlights of Bo Jackson during the halftime show BSPN....

CB61

Reaction score
Garrett is yelling at the players in the locker room for getting a TD and not going for the field goal like he wanted..................
That is not true there is no time for halftime yelling or adjustments halftime is for peeing getting a drink and everything but worrying about the second half. lmao !!!

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Cooper might be getting a 5 year $120 million deal after tonight. He deserves it to play with this HC and QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.