Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Can't get caught from behind on long runs and pass plays because it's not guaranteed they'll score. Cooper looks good so far against a pretty good D.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Cooper makes this offense more dangerous because Ds will start to double team him. Dak needs to take advantage of it.

ShortRound

Reaction score
PqAZnfI.gif

Meh lol

TWOK11

Reaction score
Can someone explain why we sent Sean Lee in coverage 25yds down field on a WR? Absolutely terrible scheme on that play.

That was textbook Tampa 2 coverage. It’s why the scheme requires fast, rangy linebackers. They frequently drop 15-30 yards to trail go and post routes from the slot.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We have left 10 points on the field easy. We let them back in this game and now we are playing catch up. Our Defense is giving it up. Byron Jones is getting schooled.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With the way this game started I would never have imagined the game being tied 14-14. I'm disappointed to say the least.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Its amazing what having a true number 1 does for other guys. Teams are already doubling cooper you gonna see other guys getting 1 on 1 opportunities.

Said it before about dak, the difference i see in him this year is his command of the offense. I really think he's got command of this offense, makes good reads. Just making some mental errors. 2 fumbles in washington and that turnover on the goal line he can't do. Still 139 yards and 2 tds first half aint bad.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nice job by Dak not missing Hurns on that wide open TD. Should be 28-14 but hey, 14-14 is about right for this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.