Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
If you want to win this game, Dak has to use his legs. Like I mentioned in first half thread, I like Dak, but he's not a classic pocket passer. This offense only gets going consistently when 4 uses his legs as a wildcard. It's too hard to defend with teams keying in on Zeke, Beas & now Cooper
I had a dyslexic moment and thought you were talking about Dak using all 4 of his legs for a second lol.

cowboyec

Reaction score
TD before half was big.
gotta come out this half...ALL IN OR ITS OVER.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We're tied 14-14 partly because he made a terrible decision to throw into double coverage in the end zone. But you go ahead and be happy with him.

If the offense can't come away with more points than it got when the defense provides two turnovers in Titans' territory, there's no reason to praise it.

Im not happy with him. But that was a great drive and he deserves credit. But the cry babies are too much of a bunch of cry babies to admit it. So I rub it in.

Mannix

Reaction score
-----I'm REALLY enjoying listening to Brad and Babe on the radio

You must REALLY hate the TV guys then. I listen to Babe and Brad on away games, and Brad probably makes at least a dozen errors every game.....maddening....almost as maddening as Babe's cornball attempts at humor.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
We don't adjust after halftime .

Its the Garrett mantra ... here comes a avg 3 Qtr .

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Yeah, he was good on that drive.
Dak just plays so much better in up tempo. Perhaps it's because he doesn't have to think I'm not sure but Garrett needs to go to it more often and not just at the end of games or going into the half. Remember the Giants game when we came out in hurry up.

Status
Not open for further replies.