Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Cooper makes this offense more dangerous because Ds will start to double team him. Dak needs to take advantage of it.
Yes my friend you are correct but the problem is Scott Linehan is calling the plays and calling for the ball to go to Cooper even when other people are open and Cooper is in double coverage I seriously doubt that hurns touchdown was it called play that was all Hearns and I know I'm spelling his name wrong my talk-to-text I got my left arm slammed in a dumpster last week arm cut up arm is in a sling can't type

khiladi

Reaction score
The last drive was typical Dak, even without Cooper. As long as he’s got the first read open and he’s decisive, which is normally in hurry up, he does pretty decent.

But yeah, that only really happens in limited situations and scrub teams.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Key variables to consider is the fact Swaim is out, so the worst TE in the league (Jarwin) is in his spot.

Gregory and Irving are out greatly weakening our defense.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He did, do you miss it? They doubled Cooper and Dak was unfazed and threw it to him anyway.
Yep that pick in the endzone was terrible. I'm not sure if he is trying to build chemistry or what but he knows better than to throw that ball. Cooper can go up and get the ball but not in that situation

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Amari Cooper has three catches for 30 yards and a touchdown in his first game since the trade from Oakland but the Cowboys are tied at the half because of a missed field goal attempt, the second straight for Brett Maher, and a Dak Prescott interception in the end zone on a forced throw to Cooper. After forcing two takeaways on Tennessee’s first two drives – and nearly a third on three drives – the defense gave up touchdown drives of 80 and 69 yards. If the Cowboys want to get to 4-4 at the midway point, they need a clean second half.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Dak two TD's!!!

Waaaa!!! Dak Sucks. LOL

We're tied 14-14 partly because he made a terrible decision to throw into double coverage in the end zone. But you go ahead and be happy with him.

If the offense can't come away with more points than it got when the defense provides two turnovers in Titans' territory, there's no reason to praise it.

InTheZone

Reaction score
LET'S GO DAK! Tired of seeing us look like the worst offense in the 3rd quarter, let's look like a real team.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Where are the INTs? As much clout as this defense gets the lack of forced INTs is laughable

You mean to tell me nobody on this D can pick off Mariota? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.