Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Just show Techmo Bowl highlights of Bo Jackson during the halftime show BSPN....

I want this QB.

tenor.gif

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak is not good so far. He has made numerous mistakes that have hurt them. Missed FG. Should have been a TD if Dak could throw better. Dak pick in the endzone hurt bad. Dallas defense couldn't stop the last placed juggernaut Titans offense. Lol. This team is poorly prepared. Dallas needs new coaches.

Yet he just drove us down for his 2nd TD this half when we needed it most in like 45 seconds.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
The DLine and secondary were awful on 3rd downs. Looked like the last 10 years in the first half.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep that pick in the endzone was terrible. I'm not sure if he is trying to build chemistry or what but he knows better than to throw that ball. Cooper can go up and get the ball but not in that situation

Yeah, that one was inexcusable. Brainless.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'm REALLY enjoying listening to Brad and Babe on the radio since I can't watch/ Much better than the TV guys and I don't have to look at the punchable face Verizon tosser LOL.

I'm actually enjoying Witten. I'd heard that he was terrible, but maybe his familiarity with this team is helping him.

Jipper

Reaction score
Wonder what halftime adjustments the announcers are going to make

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
Just imagine how “Less Sucky” Dak would be with Real Coaching..

No staring down receivers, more anticipation, better play designs, covering up weaknesses, utilizing strengths, setting up wins instead of playing not to lose only to lose anyways, etc, etc, etc....

Dak isn’t all world, we get that, but he’s not getting any help from this faux staff....
Coaches have nothing to do with his limitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.