Game Day Cowboys vs Titans Game Thread - 1st Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
There shouldn't be any question that Romo is no longer the elite QB we saw against Washington in December. At best he hopefully can be an Alex Smith type for the 9ers and Chiefs. Make one or two plays but let the run game dominate.

I don't think that will be enough to beat the Saints or Seahawks but hopefully it will be enough in the NFC East.

revospeed

Reaction score
There is why Ryan Williams is on the practice squad.

People acted like Williams was Bo Jackson and Randle was scrub of the year this preseason. Randle has looked good against 1st teamers in preseason and this game, not to mention special teams. I don't know why everyone wanted to get rid of him.

Wizarus

Reaction score
Wish we could've done more, but I'm content with this. Impressed with the D, lets see if they can keep it up for 4 quarters.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Keep feeding murray the rock. Romo still looks off, but not as bad as last week. Very impressed with the defensive and sts unit.

manster4ever

Reaction score
We kicked their bleep in the first half. On their field.

This may be the turning point in the process. Remember the Titans.

Remember the 2nd half....can't believe how giddy some of you are. WE've seen all this before. Can they keep it up in the second half? If so, what about next week? Color me skeptical.

Status
Not open for further replies.