Game Day Cowboys vs Titans Game Thread - 1st Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

joseephuss

Reaction score
There shouldn't be any question that Romo is no longer the elite QB we saw against Washington in December. At best he hopefully can be an Alex Smith type for the 9ers and Chiefs. Make one or two plays but let the run game dominate.

I don't think that will be enough to beat the Saints or Seahawks but hopefully it will be enough in the NFC East.

I think that is a bit premature. I think Romo will be just fine.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm glad we're playing the Titans and Jake Locker who can't hit the water from a boat, otherwise I think we would have a serious problem on offense. Romo is showing signs of age/injury. He has flashes, but never has a consistent 3 or 4 passes in a row that he can make that's down field.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Yeah, Tony is trying to heal and learn to play with his back, but if he keeps getting hammered it's going to be a tough go.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Just as I thought a low scoring game, just suprised titans can't get out of their own way

So glad :D

bark

Reaction score
Guys he has fumbled the ball 7 times in his nfl career. Smh

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
yes...his kicking style is similar to a nice smooth golf swing..

i read where he is also a great golfer...so..

We seem to be great at finding kickers... Folk still in the league... someone else too. Billy Cundiff?

SMASHMOUTH9473

Reaction score
The Defense and Murray have brought life to this team. Both are playing at a high level. Great 1st half. Hope we keep the pedal to the metal and shut them out so all the "Doom & Gloomers" won't have anything negative to complain about.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Is Dan Bailey the best kicker in the league?

He is in the top 3 or 4. A little difficult to say which one is better because the top guys are all very close. I put him up there with Gostowski(Patriots) and Tucker(Ravens).

DFWJC

Reaction score
Don't we usually have a thread for all other early games?

I kind of like keeping mostly Cowboy stuff here, but was wondering if anyone is seeing the Gio Bernard show in Cincy.? Dude is for real.

Even more so, that D is tough at home.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I know how some of you guys feel about kickers. That's cool i get it ,but i'm going to take a -5 point hit on my man card today and show him some love.

The man is Money!!!

Thank you Dan................:)

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Keep feeding murray the rock. Romo still looks off, but not as bad as last week. Very impressed with the defensive and sts unit.

Agree. He's still working himself into game shape (hopefully). In Romo I trust. But what about that D? Corners finally playing the receivers and the ball:starspin:

morasp

Reaction score
People acted like Williams was Bo Jackson and Randle was scrub of the year this preseason. Randle has looked good against 1st teamers in preseason and this game, not to mention special teams. I don't know why everyone wanted to get rid of him.

Totally agree, I've always liked him even last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.