Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans post game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick84

Reaction score
giphy.gif

kumizi

Reaction score
I dunno how anyone can watch these games and think Dak Prescott is the answer at QB. The Cowboys should have been up at least 17-0 in this game.

Yes both Linehan and Garrett need to be fired but Prescott cannot make NFL caliber throws. Both TD throws he made were wide open guys a high school QB could have hit.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
First game where I'm off the Dak bandwagon. JG could have a season to prepare and he'll never scheme his guys to victory.

Just beat your man. That's all his good for. Don't know why the FO is ok with him wasting their roster year after year.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Jerry honestly just needs to clean house here. If they cannot beat the freakin Titans then there’s no hope when the good teams come to play. Just need to start over with a clean slate. Start now.

Keep Zeke, LVE, Martin, Beard, Cooper, Byron Jones....everyone else is replaceable.

BigWillie

Reaction score
Dez isn't as good as he used to be.

Zeke being out changed the offense. Wait until he gets back!

The offensive line isn't as good as it used to be.

No one can get open at WR.

We keep mixing and matching, blame everything else but the same variable in all of these equations -- Dak. He just isn't good.

Dwight

Reaction score
I'm so glad Jason thought it was necessary to attend a World Series but not focused on improving his 3-5 team.

Trading a first round pick was not brilliant. Cooper performed well but he wasn't worth a first round pick.

19.7% chance of making the playoffs for the Cowboys. The Raiders are excited right now.

Jerry deserves this and I'm glad he was embarrassed.

Jerry is a loser. 20 plus years prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.