Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans post game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I was wrong to think that we wouldn't be blown out. I expected the defense to play better. Some of it was good play-calls by the Titans, which looked like the team that had the bye to prepare for this matchup.

We can't score more than 14, though, and it really isn't going to matter much how many points our defense gives up.

John813

Reaction score
We lost to the Titans by 14 points .

I can't even .

Offense blew golden opportunities and the defense started well but they couldn't make more plays in the second half

14 points scored with a #1 receiver. It's not the receivers Jerry

TonyS

Reaction score
Wanna enjoy football again? Get a Fantasy team or 100 fantasy teams. This is Jerry's team, not my team, not your team, its his, and he can do whatever he wants with it. My team actually makes me money most weeks. Jerry's always makes him money. Not you, not me..

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Dez isn't as good as he used to be.

Zeke being out changed the offense. Wait until he gets back!

The offensive line isn't as good as it used to be.

No one can get open at WR.

We keep mixing and matching, blame everything else but the same variable in all of these equations -- Dak. He just isn't good.

We were only ever good when Dak used his feet in combination with everything else. These dumbdumb coaches are now trying to make him a pocket passer, something he never was. Either he runs, or this team loses. He can't win on his arm alone, I don't know how they can review film and not see that. We only won our 3 games because he used his legs to get critical first downs and TDs. Idiotic.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Hell, why do we need a post game thread after this one. I’m pretty sure everyone knows the season is over and the whole damned thing needs to be burned to the ground. There’s really nothing more to discuss. The season is over after 8 games. Flush it.

Status
Not open for further replies.