Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans post game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I am 100% sure they won't sit Dak. I just wish they would. Sitting Dak means Jerry made a mistake... Jerry doesn't make mistakes.
exactly, jerry just said 2-3 weeks ago Dak was the future, and JG would get them where they want to go.
He didnt say JG would get the fans where they want to go lol .
I dont know where the jones boys are going, but I dont wanna go with them.

But really cooper or mike would not be able to win with these coaches either.
like I said even joe montana would struggle to win here.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Just woke up. Didn’t watch the game cause I’m on the other side of the pond atm but I imagine it was more of the same. Coaching and or qb? Actually I feel better not having watched the game.

Both...

O-line is a leaking sieve....same culprits as usual...Conner..Collins

Trade for Cooper...Completely ignore Beasley

Swear Titans knew what we were running all night long. Don't know how many times Dak threw into double coverage...but it was a lot.

Prescott's turnovers were the difference.

Our kicker...once again screwed us w/ a critical miss. Cost us a ton of momentum.

Tennessee dominated both sides of the football.

Defense broke down multiple times w/ mis-direction plays/option runs were they were completely fooled by Mariota fakes.

Lee pulled up lame again w/ the hammy. I think it was just an excuse because he was beat so bad in coverage. Put a fork in him...he's done. Progress stopper @ this point.

Really didn't see a huge difference in our run game. Thought you might see our guards get to the 2nd level a little better...better O-line splits to get better leverage/angles on blocks. Nope....Nothing...Nada.

Dak really missed Swaim

Tennessee turned the ball over for the 3rd time in the 1st quarter...then the call was over turned...(I missed the ruling...Bathroom break) but that was a crucial overturn.

Hate to say it...but David Irving is really screwing us. Not having him on passing downs to get push up the middle...is killing us. D-Law can only do so much. Same could be said about Charlton. Dude is MIA. Or on a milk carton somewhere.

Last...We just got out coached. Didn't adjust on D. Defense couldn't get stops. Titans just slowly bled us to death.

ondaedg

Reaction score
Well on the replay, amari went up for ball way too soon, I dont know how a pro player can misjudge a pass that badly.

That was a horrible decision....... it was bad but not horrible.
Why do you and others blame it all on Dak?????? he is just one guy lol
Do you really think some other guy could take this play calling and offense and be a winner ??:huh:

early in the game the one guy not in booth said dallas was too predictable running on 1st down every time.
he pointed out that on plays where elliot has no gain, which was 5 times in 1st half, that leads to 3rd and long, so you constantly
making it hard on the qb.
The offense we ran tonight was so vanilla and uncreative and predictable it was a joke.

Joe montana would have a hard time winning here with JG and the other stooges.

And I know dak looks bad , but it could all be corrected, but no one is correcting it !

Some of these guys forget the ineptitude of every other qb not named Tony in the Jason Garrett system. Or how predictable our offense was years before Dak was even a cowboy.

kevm3

Reaction score
So Dak runs out of bounds for a loss of yards instead of throwing the ball away a couple times. What the hell is Kellen Moore doing over there? What is Linehan doing? Somone tell the QB to just throw it away. Someone tell him to eat it when he is about to be sacked? Where's the coaching?

There is no coaching. This is why I don't get the rhetoric that some rookie QB coming in here will change things around. I'm all for drafting a new QB, but I'm not going to hand him over to Kellen Moore, Linehan and Garrett. Imagine Tua coming here, going from one of the most well prepared coaches and talented teams in the league to having to essentially teach yourself how to play in the nfl and in order to have success, you're going to have to ignore your OC and HC 95% of the time. Tua may look awesome his first year, coasting on his coaching at Alabama, but then he will slowly sink into Cowboys mediocrity as he has no one here to help him get better.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Late in the game, with under 4 minutes left, the Cowboy center gives a poor snap to Dak, which causes enough of a delay, that the play doesn't work.

That's totally unacceptable. EVERY snap should be perfect. I lay that on the coaches. It's their responsibility for the Fundamentals to be in place. Just disappointing.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I just saw a stat that 3-5 teams historically have a 7% chance to make the playoffs.

I wonder what it will drop to after the Eagles kick our arse next week?
well it is possible if Jimmy Johnson was flown in monday to take over the team and hire new staff, and get the offense going.
but with our bozo coaches, winning 6-7 of next 8 games just isnt gonna happen.
But it is possible we start winning some games and phil and wash lose enough games, that dallas could win div at 7-9 or 8-8 or 9-7.

possible but very unlikely . I think now 7-9 is the best they can do.
Well I am going to watch the game again, I missed some parts of it and I like to analyze some plays.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Late in the game, with under 4 minutes left, the Cowboy center gives a poor snap to Dak, which causes enough of a delay, that the play doesn't work.

That's totally unacceptable. EVERY snap should be perfect. I lay that on the coaches. It's their responsibility for the Fundamentals to be in place. Just disappointing.
what about 3 false starts on lael ?? something wrong there too. he needs a heariing aid, or heck like madden says, watch the ball !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

aaev84

Reaction score
Well on the replay, amari went up for ball way too soon, I dont know how a pro player can misjudge a pass that badly.

That was a horrible decision....... it was bad but not horrible.
Why do you and others blame it all on Dak?????? he is just one guy lol
Do you really think some other guy could take this play calling and offense and be a winner ??:huh:

early in the game the one guy not in booth said dallas was too predictable running on 1st down every time.
he pointed out that on plays where elliot has no gain, which was 5 times in 1st half, that leads to 3rd and long, so you constantly
making it hard on the qb.
The offense we ran tonight was so vanilla and uncreative and predictable it was a joke.

Joe montana would have a hard time winning here with JG and the other stooges.

And I know dak looks bad , but it could all be corrected, but no one is correcting it !
Two words. Tony Romo. But he is gone. Was not given enough credit by some.

willia451

Reaction score
I didn't watch the game. Nor read anything about it. Except for a few comments on the forums. But here are my observations anyway:

1. Looks like the Cowboys lost badly. Not surprising.
2. When Jerry Jones is dust, I might start watching and participating again.

That is all.

PS. Enjoy the coming holiday season everyone.

Carter

Reaction score
What are the Odds for another scapegoat being fired this week?

Probably the WR Assistant Coach or sth.

This Team will suck until Garrett + Linehan are gone and Jerry finally lets Football People run the Show.

Since this will not happen we are here in this never ending circle.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
HLTqmwh.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ya know fellers?,I did attempt to point out about a fortnight back that TENNESSEE had been playing belt buckle close in most of their games & it's not a secret that I enjoy seeing that Marriotta Q.B. play football, so I've kinda watched that team play a few hames this year,,,although, I'd done seen enough about midway in the 3rd quarter for my footballish fix for a pretty good while,,, C-ya around on down the river bend sometime,maybeo_O

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Two words. Tony Romo. But he is gone. Was not given enough credit by some.
no some gave him credit for covering up JG's flawed offense.
JG was excited to dump him for dak, and now he is exposed for the dufus he always has been with no tony to cover for him.
same for linehan.

Status
Not open for further replies.