Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans post game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogeboom4TheWin

Reaction score
5 losses. Okay maybe we upset the Deadskins. I wouldn't put any money on it though.

Well. the next 5, including the Thanksgiving game vs. Commanders, sure look like losses on paper and it is not inconceivable that they drop all the rest. Even the NYG may beat them in the finale, wanting to end their miserable season on a high note. Of course, the NFL is always week to week so you never know...but I think we’ve seen enough from these Cowboys to basically know what we’re going to get from here on out. The Saints game in particular could lead to the blood-letting that many have been calling for. A 30+ point beating at home in front of a national tv audience would surely spur Mr. Jones to do “something”.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Did you actually watch the game ? Dak threw an inexcusable pick in the end zone and gave the lead to the garbage Titans with a sack fumble (again) that never should have happened..........................
Well Dak had some bad plays but I will defend him on those 2.
inexcusable pick in the end zone..... the ball was on target, Amari jumped too soon and was coming down as ball arrived.
It is his job to go up and get it or knock it away.
not saying it was a good decision by dak though as he had 2 guys on him.

sack fumble (again) that never should have happened........ this was a long strip of the ball , defender just pulled it out.
What one of the lineman should do in that case is go over and knock the guy off dak, but they just stand around and watch,
then are in no position to get the ball.
That was just a good play by that Tenn guy. Something our guys never even attempt to do, why do you think that is??

mmohican29

Reaction score
inexcusable pick in the end zone..... the ball was on target, Amari jumped too soon and was coming down as ball arrived.

sack fumble (again) that never should have happened........ this was a long strip of the ball , defender just pulled it out.
What one of the lineman should do in that case is go over and knock the guy off dak, but they just stand around and watch,
That was just a good play by that Tenn guy. Something our guys never even attempt to do, why do you think that is??

That was all Dak. How can you blame Cooper??

DandyDon52

Reaction score
We also have a GM and his son who no NFL team would hire to fill their current roles.

But I'm sure they'll make the right decisions to fix this team. :rolleyes:
Now that should be put on billboards all over frisco and dallas area, that might have an effect.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Well. the next 5, including the Thanksgiving game vs. Commanders, sure look like losses on paper and it is not inconceivable that they drop all the rest. Even the NYG may beat them in the finale, wanting to end their miserable season on a high note. Of course, the NFL is always week to week so you never know...but I think we’ve seen enough from these Cowboys to basically know what we’re going to get from here on out. The Saints game in particular could lead to the blood-letting that many have been calling for. A 30+ point beating at home in front of a national tv audience would surely spur Mr. Jones to do “something”.
The good thing is most of these games will be on national TV for the whole world to see.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Just woke up. Didn’t watch the game cause I’m on the other side of the pond atm but I imagine it was more of the same. Coaching and or qb? Actually I feel better not having watched the game.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
That was all Dak. How can you blame Cooper??
matter of opinion, but how can you not blame cooper who clearly misjudged the ball and went up way too soon for it.

The defender played the ball better than amari did.
The pass was on target, like I said not a good decision to throw it , but as it was it was catch able if the wr is really good at jump balls.
Evidently amari is not a dez jump ball type receiver.

Dak threw some passes that were off target tonight but that wasn't one of them.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The Titans are not even a good team...……….they probably dont win more than 2 or 3 games the rest of the season.

This was like losing to the Browns:facepalm:

BlueStar22

Reaction score
So Dak runs out of bounds for a loss of yards instead of throwing the ball away a couple times. What the hell is Kellen Moore doing over there? What is Linehan doing? Somone tell the QB to just throw it away. Someone tell him to eat it when he is about to be sacked? Where's the coaching?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Just woke up. Didn’t watch the game cause I’m on the other side of the pond atm but I imagine it was more of the same. Coaching and or qb? Actually I feel better not having watched the game.

You didnt miss much.

Garrett standing on the sideline clapping and spitting all night and Dak throwing picks and fumbling the ball.

Oh, did I mention that we got blown out at home by one of the worst teams in the league coming off a three game losing streak?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
So Dak runs out of bounds for a loss of yards instead of throwing the ball away a couple times. What the hell is Kellen Moore doing over there? What is Linehan doing? Somone tell the QB to just throw it away. Someone tell him to eat it when he is about to be sacked? Where's the coaching?

I love how Dak air mailed the ball out the back of the end zone on 4th down:facepalm:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
ESPN stats said Titans 78% on 3rd down was the highest by any team this year. Defense also laid an egg.
they seemed to play coverage instead of blitzing and using man coverage, that is what they used to do.
zone coverage is easy to beat, i would always put the pass rush on hi, make qb throw quick.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I love how Dak air mailed the ball out the back of the end zone on 4th down:facepalm:
That was embarrassing, I feel sorry for Dak as he and the team are so poorly coached, and they are not prepared for these
situations.
on 4th down worst thing is take a sack, 2nd worst is throw uncatchable pass, like he did.
To me this shows they dont practice being in this situation at all.

lsg13

Reaction score

Not sure how you can blame Cooper on that INT, he was between two defenders, dak over threw Cooper on a pass that should never have been thrown.
That was a horrible decision, I think Dak thought that Jerry had gone out and got him Merlin the Magician...

DandyDon52

Reaction score
So, if we were 0.4% chance of SB, what is it now???
Well I would say we started the season with 0 % chance of going to SB.
We had a chance to make playoffs, but that is about gone now.

zerofill

Reaction score
I don't think it happens yet. I think we'll try some other measures such as changing coordinators before we'll realize that QB is part of the problem. I hope to see Mike White at some point so we'll know if there is any hope of finding the answer already on the team.

I am 100% sure they won't sit Dak. I just wish they would. Sitting Dak means Jerry made a mistake... Jerry doesn't make mistakes.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Well I would say we started the season with 0 % chance of going to SB.
We had a chance to make playoffs, but that is about gone now.

I just saw a stat that 3-5 teams historically have a 7% chance to make the playoffs.

I wonder what it will drop to after the Eagles kick our arse next week?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Not sure how you can blame Cooper on that INT, he was between two defenders, dak over threw Cooper on a pass that should never have been thrown.
That was a horrible decision, I think Dak thought that Jerry had gone out and got him Merlin the Magician...
Well on the replay, amari went up for ball way too soon, I dont know how a pro player can misjudge a pass that badly.

That was a horrible decision....... it was bad but not horrible.
Why do you and others blame it all on Dak?????? he is just one guy lol
Do you really think some other guy could take this play calling and offense and be a winner ??:huh:

early in the game the one guy not in booth said dallas was too predictable running on 1st down every time.
he pointed out that on plays where elliot has no gain, which was 5 times in 1st half, that leads to 3rd and long, so you constantly
making it hard on the qb.
The offense we ran tonight was so vanilla and uncreative and predictable it was a joke.

Joe montana would have a hard time winning here with JG and the other stooges.

And I know dak looks bad , but it could all be corrected, but no one is correcting it !

Status
Not open for further replies.